2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
Field Day 2012: The Kentucky Proving Grounds
North American Hunter & GrowingDeer.tv thank you for your interest in attending a Field Day with the GrowingDeer.tv Team. Registration for Field Day 2012 is closed. Thank you for watching GrowingDeer.tv and be sure to check out the pictures of Field Day 2012 in the gallery.
Date: Sunday, August 12, 2012
Time: 8 AM – 4 PM
Location: The Kentucky Proving Grounds
Contest starts at 12:01 AM CST on Tuesday, July 3, 2012. Contest ends at 11:59 PM CST on Wednesday, July 18, 2012. Winners will be notified via email by Friday, July 20, 2012 and given five days to respond before forfeiting prize. This giveaway is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and its territories, possessions and commonwealths who are 18 years of age or older prior to August 12, 2012. Five winners will be chosen by random selection.