Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Determining Browse: What’s eating your food?
- Quality Soil For Quality Antlers
- Frustrations And Celebrations Of Shed Hunting
- Finding The Flock: Using Trail Cameras For Early Scouting
- Managing Whitetails: The Best Food Plots For A Cold Winter
- Late Winter Habitat Management: Burning Brush Piles
- Habitat Management For Whitetails In Late Winter
- How And When To Plan For Next Hunting Season: It Begins Now!
- Hunting Whitetails: Finish Strong
- 2013 Preparations For 2014 Results!
- Food Plot Benefits: Capitalizing On The Cold
- Planning For Muzzleloader Season
- New Hunting Strategies For The Late Season
- Hunting Strategies: How To Capitalize On the Storm
- New Whitetail Strategies For Post-Gun Season
- How We’ll Be Hunting The Last Days Of The Rut
- All Signals Go: Time To Hunt The Rut!
- The Rut Switch
- Using Scrapes To Determine The Stage Of The Rut
- Plans for Hunting The Rut!
Field Day 2012: The Kentucky Proving Grounds
North American Hunter & GrowingDeer.tv thank you for your interest in attending a Field Day with the GrowingDeer.tv Team. Registration for Field Day 2012 is closed. Thank you for watching GrowingDeer.tv and be sure to check out the pictures of Field Day 2012 in the gallery.
Date: Sunday, August 12, 2012
Time: 8 AM – 4 PM
Location: The Kentucky Proving Grounds
Contest starts at 12:01 AM CST on Tuesday, July 3, 2012. Contest ends at 11:59 PM CST on Wednesday, July 18, 2012. Winners will be notified via email by Friday, July 20, 2012 and given five days to respond before forfeiting prize. This giveaway is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and its territories, possessions and commonwealths who are 18 years of age or older prior to August 12, 2012. Five winners will be chosen by random selection.