Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Blind Locations
- Protecting Fawns For The Future
- Controlling Invasive Plants to Improve Deer Habitat
- Scouting Bucks In June
- Preparing For Deer Season: Food Plot Exclosure
- Prescribed Fire Can Reduce Predators And Improve Deer Hunting
- Deer Hunters Need Scent Control Throughout The Year
- Trail Cameras Reveal Large Antlers Starting To Form!
- Bow Hunting: Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
- Wild Turkey: Ideas On How To Cook It
- Food Plots: Early Drought
- Turkey Hunting Strategies: Changing It Up
- Managing Clover Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting Strategies: Using Decoys In The Early Season
- Turkey Hunting: Blind Placement
- Youth Turkey Hunting: Passing On The Tradition
- A Solid Foundation For Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting: Testing The Gear
- Fruit Tree Plots: Key For Early Season Whitetails
- Are Deer Eating Your Shrubs And Landscape Plants?
Field Day 2012: The Kentucky Proving Grounds
North American Hunter & GrowingDeer.tv thank you for your interest in attending a Field Day with the GrowingDeer.tv Team. Registration for Field Day 2012 is closed. Thank you for watching GrowingDeer.tv and be sure to check out the pictures of Field Day 2012 in the gallery.
Date: Sunday, August 12, 2012
Time: 8 AM – 4 PM
Location: The Kentucky Proving Grounds
Contest starts at 12:01 AM CST on Tuesday, July 3, 2012. Contest ends at 11:59 PM CST on Wednesday, July 18, 2012. Winners will be notified via email by Friday, July 20, 2012 and given five days to respond before forfeiting prize. This giveaway is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and its territories, possessions and commonwealths who are 18 years of age or older prior to August 12, 2012. Five winners will be chosen by random selection.