Episode 373, January 15th, 2017
2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
GDTV #373: Deer Hunting: She Shoots A Buck, But Where Did the Antlers Go?
GDTV #372: Father Son Deer Hunting: Filling Buck Tags
GDTV #371: An Epic Deer Hunting Story: Shifting Strategies To Tag THAT Buck
GDTV #370: Bow Hunting: Down Wind Deer In Range And Down
GDTV #369: Deer Hunting: Kentucky and Missouri Bucks Down!
GDTV #368: Deer Hunting: A Perfect Strategy for Tagging a Mature Buck
GDTV #367: Deer Hunting: Buck Fever and Dropping Does
GDTV #366: Deer Hunting Mission Accomplished: Tagging Handy
GDTV #365: Deer Hunting: Three Bucks On the Board
GDTV #364: Bow Hunting: Two Prime Bucks
GDTV #363: Bow Hunting: Homegrown Buck from the Family Farm
GDTV #362: Deer Hunting: The Best Hunts For Making Memories
Viewer FAQ On Whitetail Deer Hunting and Management
- Why are the videos not playing for me? HELP!
- How many trail cameras are needed to pattern whitetails?
- How do I manage my small property for the best deer hunting?
- When and how long do you run your trail cameras for a deer survey?
- What tips do you have on how to pattern mature bucks?
- Where is the best place to locate hunting stands?
- What tips do you have for successfully deer hunting on public land?
- Why am I getting trail camera photos of spotted fawns in November and December?
- What genetic factors contribute to bigger antlers on whitetail bucks?
- How do you decide how many white-tailed does to harvest off a hunting property?
- What is in the book “Deer Management 101”?
- How big is a buck’s home range?
- What is the best way to kill weeds and grass in food plots?
- What food plot seed blend do you recommend for spring and summer months?
- What food plot variety would you suggest for a small plot designed for hunting turkey and deer?
- What type of soybean and clover are best for whitetail food plots?
- Which are the most important minerals to provide for whitetails?
- Does Dr. Woods offer wildlife and deer management consulting services?
- Is my goal of growing and hunting a 200″ buck realistic for my property?
- What can I do to rid my property of wild hogs?
- What is the best method to remove coyotes?
- What is the best bait for trapping raccoons and other predators?
- What should I plant in my food plot?
- What advice do you have for students considering a career as a Wildlife Biologist?
- What effects the timing of buck scrapes and rubs?