Episode 386, April 16th, 2017
2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
GDTV #386: Tagging Toms! Teens Hunting Turkeys And Habitat Improvement Tips
GDTV #385: Targeting A Plan for Bigger Antlers And Better Hunting
GDTV #384: How To Use A Diaphragm Mouth Call, Clover Food Plots And More!
GDTV #383: Turkey Hunting: New Tools for Patterning Guns and Gobblers
GDTV #382: How To: Frost Seeding Clover, Hunting With Turkey Decoys, And More!
GDTV #381: Turkey Hunting In Florida: The Expected and The Unexpected
GDTV #380: The First Steps for Healthy Deer and Spring Food Plots
GDTV #379: Habitat Management: A Late Winter Prescription for Better Hunting
GDTV #378: Bow Hunting Wild Hogs and Javelina at the Texas Border
GDTV #377: How to Call Turkeys Using Owl Hooters, Crow Calls, and Friction Calls
GDTV #376: Deer Hunting: Buck Fever In the Late Season
GDTV #375: Coyotes Vs. Deer Managers: Coyote Hunting and Trapping
Viewer FAQ On Whitetail Deer Hunting and Management
- Why are the videos not playing for me? HELP!
- How many trail cameras are needed to pattern whitetails?
- How do I manage my small property for the best deer hunting?
- When and how long do you run your trail cameras for a deer survey?
- What tips do you have on how to pattern mature bucks?
- Where is the best place to locate hunting stands?
- What tips do you have for successfully deer hunting on public land?
- Why am I getting trail camera photos of spotted fawns in November and December?
- What genetic factors contribute to bigger antlers on whitetail bucks?
- How do you decide how many white-tailed does to harvest off a hunting property?
- What is in the book “Deer Management 101”?
- How big is a buck’s home range?
- What is the best way to kill weeds and grass in food plots?
- What food plot seed blend do you recommend for spring and summer months?
- What food plot variety would you suggest for a small plot designed for hunting turkey and deer?
- What type of soybean and clover are best for whitetail food plots?
- Which are the most important minerals to provide for whitetails?
- Does Dr. Woods offer wildlife and deer management consulting services?
- Is my goal of growing and hunting a 200″ buck realistic for my property?
- What can I do to rid my property of wild hogs?
- What is the best method to remove coyotes?
- What is the best bait for trapping raccoons and other predators?
- What should I plant in my food plot?
- What advice do you have for students considering a career as a Wildlife Biologist?
- What effects the timing of buck scrapes and rubs?