Episode 352, August 22nd, 2016
2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
- Pre-Season Preparation In Timber Country
- Trail Camera Checklist
- Finding Patterns Of Hit List Bucks
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
- How To Create Cover For Wildlife
- Creating Native Food Plots
- Better Soil Equals Healthier Deer
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
GDTV #352: Deer Hunting: Tips & Strategies For Success
GDTV #351: Deer Hunting Prep: Changing The Way We Hunt
GDTV #350: Deer Hunting Strategies: Comparing Past Patterns And Planning
GDTV #349: Hunting Strategies: Family Farms And Ponds
GDTV #348: Amazing Antlers! Keys To Age Bucks And Food Plot Facts
GDTV #347: Easy Food Plots And Deer Hunting Strategies
GDTV #346: Deer Hunting Strategies: Finding The Limited Resource
GDTV #345: Managing for White-tailed Deer: Velvet Racks and Improving Timber Tracks
GDTV #344: Explaining The Differences In Deer Diseases: EHD and CWD
GDTV #343: Tips For Deer Hunting And Improving A 90 Acre Property
GDTV #342: Fawn and Food Plot Robbers Plus Aging Velvet Bucks
GDTV #341: Food Plots: The Ultimate Transformation For Hunting Success
Viewer FAQ On Whitetail Deer Hunting and Management
- Why are the videos not playing for me? HELP!
- How many trail cameras are needed to pattern whitetails?
- How do I manage my small property for the best deer hunting?
- When and how long do you run your trail cameras for a deer survey?
- What tips do you have on how to pattern mature bucks?
- Where is the best place to locate hunting stands?
- What tips do you have for successfully deer hunting on public land?
- Why am I getting trail camera photos of spotted fawns in November and December?
- What genetic factors contribute to bigger antlers on whitetail bucks?
- How do you decide how many white-tailed does to harvest off a hunting property?
- What is in the book “Deer Management 101”?
- How big is a buck’s home range?
- What is the best way to kill weeds and grass in food plots?
- What food plot seed blend do you recommend for spring and summer months?
- What food plot variety would you suggest for a small plot designed for hunting turkey and deer?
- What type of soybean and clover are best for whitetail food plots?
- Which are the most important minerals to provide for whitetails?
- Does Dr. Woods offer wildlife and deer management consulting services?
- Is my goal of growing and hunting a 200″ buck realistic for my property?
- What can I do to rid my property of wild hogs?
- What is the best method to remove coyotes?
- What is the best bait for trapping raccoons and other predators?
- What should I plant in my food plot?
- What advice do you have for students considering a career as a Wildlife Biologist?
- What effects the timing of buck scrapes and rubs?