Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Determining Browse: What’s eating your food?
- Hunter’s Clinic Presented In Watseka
- When do bucks shed their antlers in NY state or Ontario, Canada?
- Is it normal for the bucks in eastern Kansas to still have antlers in early March?
- Shed Antlers: A Closer Look – Episode #223
- Quality Soil For Quality Antlers
- Hack and Squirt: Invasive Control – Episode #222
- Frustrations And Celebrations Of Shed Hunting
- Second Season
- Finding The Limiting Factors – Episode #221
- Finding The Flock: Using Trail Cameras For Early Scouting
- Balancing The Predator And Prey Relationship – Episode #220
- Finding Sheds
- Managing Whitetails: The Best Food Plots For A Cold Winter
- Hunting Deer Texas Style – Episode #219
- Second Season Shed Hunting, Part II
- Late Winter Habitat Management: Burning Brush Piles
- Processing Pelts – Episode #218
- Habitat Management For Whitetails In Late Winter
- Late Season Success – Episode #217
We appreciate hearing from our viewers! If you have questions, stories or photos to share Grant prefers you reach him on his Facebook page so other deer hunters and managers can benefit from the information. You might also visit “Grant's Answers” to see if he has previously answered a similar question. Thanks for being part of the GrowingDeer.tv Team!
If you would like more information on our consulting services to improve your deer hunting property, please send us an email. Email replies may take a few days as our days are filled with deer hunting and management that take us throughout the whitetail’s range.
Alternate way to reach us:
Mail us at 4792 E. State HWY 248, Reeds Spring, MO 65737