Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
- Managing Feral Hog Populations
- Understanding Brain Abscesses
- End Of Season Inventory
- Trapping Success
- Deer Hunting Reflections
- Benefits Of A Pre Established Hit List
- Warm Winter Food Sources
- Fried Venison Steaks
- Staying Successful Through Deer Season Despite Warm Temperatures
- Fur Prices And The Effect On Predator Removal
- Stressed Out!
- Transitioning Deer Behavior Means Changing Tactics
- Hunting The Rut: The Lockdown Phase
- After The Shot: Venison
- How Photoperiod Affects The Rut
- White-tailed Deer Movement During The Rut
- Beginning To Hunt Scrapes
- October Hunting Strategies
- How To Hunt Staging Areas
We appreciate hearing from our viewers! If you have questions, stories or photos to share Grant prefers you reach him on his Facebook page so other deer hunters and managers can benefit from the information. You might also visit “Grant's Answers” to see if he has previously answered a similar question. Thanks for being part of the GrowingDeer.tv Team!
If you would like more information on our consulting services to improve your deer hunting property, please send us an email. Email replies may take a few days as our days are filled with deer hunting and management that take us throughout the whitetail’s range.
Mail us at 4792 E. State HWY 248, Reeds Spring, MO 65737
Interested in sharing your hunting story? Click here for information on joining the GrowingDeer.tv field pro-staff..