1. Disclaimer Liability – Woods and Associates, Inc. has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate; however, all information is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties,INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL Woods and Associates, Inc. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES. All users of the information agree that access to any use of the information is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on this “Legal Notices” page, as well as all applicable laws, and such access and use is at the user's own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising this “Legal Notices” page.
2. Copyright notice – Copyright notice for all pages on this web site: © 2009-2010 Woods and Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction of these pages for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works or in any other way exploit any of Woods and Associates, Inc. copyrighted works without first obtaining Woods and Associates, Inc. written consent. You may not view, reproduce, print or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal, informational, noncommercial use. Any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
3. Trademark notice – All product names, trademarks, service marks or other images in this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Woods and Associates, Inc., and the use thereof without the express written consent of the owner(s) thereof is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained on this web site may be trademarks or service marks of other persons. To view the trademarks owned by Woods & Associates, Inc. please see this page: http://www.growingdeer.tv/view/trademark.
4. Privacy – We know that you are concerned about your privacy; so is Woods and Associates, Inc. Our privacy practices are designed to provide a high level of protection for your personal data.
5. Information of Minors – Woods & Associates, Inc. does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13. If you believe a child is using our website without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com..
6. Other Websites – Our site contains links to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you leave our website and go elsewhere. Woods & Associates, Inc. does not accept liability for misuse of any information by any website controller to which we may link. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites, which may differ from ours. In addition, if you take advantage of an offer from one of our partners, you may be providing information directly to that partner. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of these partners, as we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any partners or linked sites. Woods and Associates, Inc. does not control the content of these web sites. Unless specifically stated on this web site to the contrary, Woods and Associates, Inc. is not affiliated with these third parties and does not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products or services.
8. Governing Law – By accessing this web site, you agree that the laws of the State of Missouri, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this web site. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Missouri and the venue of the state and federal Courts of Missouri.