Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Turkey Hunting: Blind Placement
- Youth Turkey Hunting: Passing On The Tradition
- A Solid Foundation For Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting: Testing The Gear
- Fruit Tree Plots: Key For Early Season Whitetails
- Are Deer Eating Your Shrubs And Landscape Plants?
- Quality Soil For Quality Antlers
- Frustrations And Celebrations Of Shed Hunting
- Finding The Flock: Using Trail Cameras For Early Scouting
- Managing Whitetails: The Best Food Plots For A Cold Winter
- Late Winter Habitat Management: Burning Brush Piles
- Habitat Management For Whitetails In Late Winter
- How And When To Plan For Next Hunting Season: It Begins Now!
- Hunting Whitetails: Finish Strong
- 2013 Preparations For 2014 Results!
- Food Plot Benefits: Capitalizing On The Cold
- Planning For Muzzleloader Season
- New Hunting Strategies For The Late Season
- Hunting Strategies: How To Capitalize On the Storm
- New Whitetail Strategies For Post-Gun Season
Nebraska Turkey Hunt – Episode #228April 7th, 2014
Scouting Gobblers – Episode #227March 31st, 2014
Pumped for turkey season? We love getting out and listening for gobblers this time of year! We also like using our Reconyx trail cameras to pattern strutting gobblers. Don’t forget about the deer – early spring is an important time of year to make sure the bucks and does have access to all the trace minerals necessary to produce antlers and healthy fawns. We’ll show you what we use.
70 Yard Turkey Load? – Episode #226March 24th, 2014
This week on GrowingDeer.tv: advice to improve deer hunting and habitat on a 100 acre property, a look at what makes our food plots so productive and a comparison of a new turkey load from Winchester, called Long Beard XR, with Grant’s old favorite. The results blew us away. Grant has a new favorite turkey load!