Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
- Trail Cameras For Turkey Scouting
- Turkey Decoys: When And Where
- Hunting Feral Hogs
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
- For The Deer Hunter You Love: Grilled, Bacon Wrapped Loin/Back Strap Recipe
- Are You Still Thinking About Antlers?
- Scouting Early For Next Deer Season
- Balancing Nest Predators
- Coyote Trapping And Predator Removal
- The Late Season And Food Sources
- Cold Feet, The Downfall Of Any Hunt
- Staying Warm In A Deer Stand
- Identifying A Late Season Problem
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
- Creating A Great Late Season Deer Hunt
- The Second Rut: Strategies To Be Successful
- Hunting Free Ranging Whitetails: Sharing Isn’t Always Easy
- Shifting Deer Hunting Strategies With The Rut
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 270, January 25th, 2015) Seth takes his 6 year old son, Trace, deer hunting where he harvests his first deer! Then Seth goes bow hunting. He arrows 2 does! Next, step by step instructions on making a flat set for trapping coyotes. This is possibly the best "how to" on trapping coyotes by professional trapper Clint Cary.
(Ep. 269, January 18th, 2015) It's late in the deer season with management goals still to be reached. A big doe gets broadside in a food plot and Adam doesn't hesitate to put an arrow in her! In another hunt, the hit list buck "Two Face" shows. Watch these hunts plus more cold weather trapping tips.
(Ep. 266, December 28th, 2014) Aaron Morgan, Pro-staff member, thinks he's going to be eating tag soup for the Kansas Rifle Season but goes out on the last day for one more try. Finally, a big whitetail buck steps out, then another. Watch this video to see the hunt play out plus tips on trapping and removing predators.
(Ep. 220, February 10th, 2014) Deer Management Tools: Predator Trapping, Fire, And Winter Food Plots
(Ep. 218, January 27th, 2014) How To Prepare Hides For The Tannery, Plus: Scouting A New Property
(Ep. 216, January 13th, 2014) 2 Doe Kills Mean Venison For The Freezer, Plus: Tips For Trapping In Frozen Ground
(Ep. 211, December 9th, 2013) Raleigh Tags a 3.5 Year Old Buck On The Last Day Of Gun Season, Plus: Tips On Trapping Predators
(Ep. 173, March 18th, 2013) Furs On The Wall Trapping Review Plus Tips on Tuning Up The Bow For Early Season Turkey Hunting
(Ep. 171, March 4th, 2013) Coyote Hunting Action Plus How To Frost Seed Clover Food Plots
(Ep. 164, January 14th, 2013) An Interesting Week With A Mysterious Visitor, A Rare Fox, And More Bow Hunting!
(Ep. 162, December 31st, 2012) Bobcat, Whitetail and Wild Turkey -- An Awesome Hunt With The Redneck Blind Crew
(Ep. 143, August 19th, 2012) Highlights From The Land & Wildlife Expo & Field Day! Plus, Tips For Fall Food Plots
(Ep. 114, January 30th, 2012) Dead Fox Mystery Solved Plus Trapping and Trail Camera Tips
(Ep. 113, January 23rd, 2012) A Gray Fox And A Buck Are Found Dead. What's The Cause? Plus Patterning That Hit List Buck.
(Ep. 82, June 20th, 2011) Calling Coyotes, Summer Food Plots, and Deer Stand Placement Tips
(Ep. 63, February 6th, 2011) Trapping on the Proving Grounds: Tips & Techniques
(Ep. 58, January 3rd, 2011) Improve Turkey Hunting By Trapping Nest Predators
(Ep. 55, December 13th, 2010) Grant's bow hunting and a coyote comes within bow range. Coyote predation reduce fawn survival by 60% as shown by scientific studies. Watch how this hunt plays out.