Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Decoying Turkeys Early Season
- Turkey Hunting: Blind Placement
- Youth Turkey Hunting: Passing On The Tradition
- A Solid Foundation For Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting: Testing The Gear
- Fruit Tree Plots: Key For Early Season Whitetails
- Are Deer Eating Your Shrubs And Landscape Plants?
- Quality Soil For Quality Antlers
- Frustrations And Celebrations Of Shed Hunting
- Finding The Flock: Using Trail Cameras For Early Scouting
- Managing Whitetails: The Best Food Plots For A Cold Winter
- Late Winter Habitat Management: Burning Brush Piles
- Habitat Management For Whitetails In Late Winter
- How And When To Plan For Next Hunting Season: It Begins Now!
- Hunting Whitetails: Finish Strong
- 2013 Preparations For 2014 Results!
- Food Plot Benefits: Capitalizing On The Cold
- Planning For Muzzleloader Season
- New Hunting Strategies For The Late Season
- Hunting Strategies: How To Capitalize On the Storm
Click on a topic below for videos on that topic.
- Antler Dirt
- Blood Sport Arrows
- Dead Down Wind
- Deer Feeders & Feed
- Duke Traps
- Eagle Seed
- Eagle Seed Soybeans
- G5 Outdoors
- Hot Zone Fence
- Hunting Blinds
- Hunting Gear
- LaCrosse Footwear
- Lead Sled
- Muddy TreeStands
- Non-Typical Wildlife Solutions
- Outdoor Edge
- Prime Bows
- Redneck Blinds
- Trophy Rock
(Ep. 10, February 4th, 2010) Why Trapping Predators Is Important For Your Hunting Property
(Ep. 58, January 3rd, 2011) Improve Turkey Hunting By Trapping Nest Predators
(Ep. 63, February 6th, 2011) Trapping on the Proving Grounds: Tips & Techniques
(Ep. 82, June 20th, 2011) Calling Coyotes, Summer Food Plots, and Deer Stand Placement Tips
(Ep. 105, November 28th, 2011) A Great Hunt With Lots of Decisions: Spike Buck? Long Shot on a Bigger Buck? Plus A Trapping Update.
(Ep. 106, December 5th, 2011) A Busy Week in Bow Season: Big Buck Legend, Doe for the Freezer and Predator Trapping
(Ep. 107, December 12th, 2011) The Predator Becomes the Prey When a Bobcat Comes Into Range; Plus Tips for Trapping Raccoons
(Ep. 111, January 9th, 2012) Using Trail Cameras to Pattern a Hit List Buck; Plus Trapping Tips - Family Style!
(Ep. 113, January 23rd, 2012) A Gray Fox And A Buck Are Found Dead. What's The Cause? Plus Patterning That Hit List Buck.
(Ep. 114, January 30th, 2012) Dead Fox Mystery Solved Plus Trapping and Trail Camera Tips
(Ep. 115, February 6th, 2012) Trail Cameras Reveal A Hit List Buck Shedding Antlers Plus More On Hog Hunting and Trapping
(Ep. 143, August 19th, 2012) Highlights From The Land & Wildlife Expo & Field Day! Plus, Tips For Fall Food Plots
(Ep. 159, December 10th, 2012) Professional Trapping Tips And Techniques To Balance Predators And Prey
(Ep. 160, December 17th, 2012) Coyote Trapping Tips And A Successful Late Season Bow Hunt - Doe Down!
(Ep. 161, December 24th, 2012) An Episode Full Of Trapping Tips - With Coyotes To Coons In The Duke Traps
(Ep. 162, December 31st, 2012) Bobcat, Whitetail and Wild Turkey -- An Awesome Hunt With The Redneck Blind Crew
(Ep. 164, January 14th, 2013) An Interesting Week With A Mysterious Visitor, A Rare Fox, And More Bow Hunting!
(Ep. 167, February 4th, 2013) Managing Wildlife for Better Hunting: Tips on Trapping and Habitat Design
(Ep. 171, March 4th, 2013) Coyote Hunting Action Plus How To Frost Seed Clover Food Plots
(Ep. 173, March 18th, 2013) Furs On The Wall Trapping Review Plus Tips on Tuning Up The Bow For Early Season Turkey Hunting
(Ep. 210, December 2nd, 2013) Exciting Hunt With A Big Buck Dropped Just Feet From The Stand
(Ep. 211, December 9th, 2013) Raleigh Tags a 3.5 Year Old Buck On The Last Day Of Gun Season, Plus: Tips On Trapping Predators
(Ep. 214, December 30th, 2013) Chasing Big Whitetails In Missouri and Kentucky, Plus: A Focus on Trapping Predators
(Ep. 215, January 6th, 2014) Muzzleloader Hunt With Several Good Bucks In Range, Plus: Winter Trapping Tips
(Ep. 216, January 13th, 2014) 2 Doe Kills Mean Venison For The Freezer, Plus: Tips For Trapping In Frozen Ground
(Ep. 217, January 20th, 2014) Cold Weather Brings Deer Out For Bow Hunting, Plus: Why Trapping Is Important
(Ep. 218, January 27th, 2014) How To Prepare Hides For The Tannery, Plus: Scouting A New Property