2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
- Fall Time Clover Management
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
- Pre-Season Preparation In Timber Country
- Trail Camera Checklist
- Finding Patterns Of Hit List Bucks
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
- How To Create Cover For Wildlife
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 267, January 4th, 2015) Late season scrapes can be great places to deer hunt! A Reconyx Ultrafire trail camera reveals the real behavior of deer at a scrape. Watch this video as Dr. Woods explains this scrape activity by whitetail deer and how scrapes can be used to improve your hunting opportunities.
(Ep. 192, July 28th, 2013) Making Plans For Hunting Season: Scouting Velvet Antlers, Food Plot Review, And More!
(Ep. 142, August 13th, 2012) Details On The Disease EHD Plus Tips For Hanging Tree Stands and Trail Camera Surveys
(Ep. 134, June 18th, 2012) Summer Deer Management Concerns: Bears Dispersing and The Impact of Ticks on Whitetails
(Ep. 131, May 28th, 2012) Learning the Personality and Patterns of Hit List Bucks with Reconyx Trail Cameras
(Ep. 115, February 6th, 2012) Trail Cameras Reveal A Hit List Buck Shedding Antlers Plus More On Hog Hunting and Trapping
(Ep. 87, July 25th, 2011) How to Monitor Antler Growth with Trail Cameras