Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
- For The Deer Hunter You Love: Grilled, Bacon Wrapped Loin/Back Strap Recipe
- Are You Still Thinking About Antlers?
- Scouting Early For Next Deer Season
- Balancing Nest Predators
- Coyote Trapping And Predator Removal
- The Late Season And Food Sources
- Cold Feet, The Downfall Of Any Hunt
- Staying Warm In A Deer Stand
- Identifying A Late Season Problem
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
- Creating A Great Late Season Deer Hunt
- The Second Rut: Strategies To Be Successful
- Hunting Free Ranging Whitetails: Sharing Isn’t Always Easy
- Shifting Deer Hunting Strategies With The Rut
- Easy Crock-Pot Venison BBQ: 4 Ingredients
- When Acorns Have Gone Bad
- The Biggest Buck We Have Never Hunted
- How To Use Scrapes To Locate Bucks
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 267, January 4th, 2015) Late season scrapes can be great places to deer hunt! A Reconyx Ultrafire trail camera reveals the real behavior of deer at a scrape. Watch this video as Dr. Woods explains this scrape activity by whitetail deer and how scrapes can be used to improve your hunting opportunities.
(Ep. 192, July 28th, 2013) Making Plans For Hunting Season: Scouting Velvet Antlers, Food Plot Review, And More!
(Ep. 142, August 13th, 2012) Details On The Disease EHD Plus Tips For Hanging Tree Stands and Trail Camera Surveys
(Ep. 134, June 18th, 2012) Summer Deer Management Concerns: Bears Dispersing and The Impact of Ticks on Whitetails
(Ep. 131, May 28th, 2012) Learning the Personality and Patterns of Hit List Bucks with Reconyx Trail Cameras
(Ep. 115, February 6th, 2012) Trail Cameras Reveal A Hit List Buck Shedding Antlers Plus More On Hog Hunting and Trapping
(Ep. 87, July 25th, 2011) How to Monitor Antler Growth with Trail Cameras