2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Better Soil Equals Healthier Deer
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
- So…What’s The Deal With Cover Crops?
- Humidity: Great For Shed Hunting, Tough On Bow Hunters
- Take Shed Hunting To The Next Level
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
- Managing Feral Hog Populations
- Understanding Brain Abscesses
- End Of Season Inventory
- Trapping Success
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 267, January 4th, 2015) Late season scrapes can be great places to deer hunt! A Reconyx Ultrafire trail camera reveals the real behavior of deer at a scrape. Watch this video as Dr. Woods explains this scrape activity by whitetail deer and how scrapes can be used to improve your hunting opportunities.
(Ep. 192, July 28th, 2013) Making Plans For Hunting Season: Scouting Velvet Antlers, Food Plot Review, And More!
(Ep. 142, August 13th, 2012) Details On The Disease EHD Plus Tips For Hanging Tree Stands and Trail Camera Surveys
(Ep. 134, June 18th, 2012) Summer Deer Management Concerns: Bears Dispersing and The Impact of Ticks on Whitetails
(Ep. 131, May 28th, 2012) Learning the Personality and Patterns of Hit List Bucks with Reconyx Trail Cameras
(Ep. 115, February 6th, 2012) Trail Cameras Reveal A Hit List Buck Shedding Antlers Plus More On Hog Hunting and Trapping
(Ep. 87, July 25th, 2011) How to Monitor Antler Growth with Trail Cameras