Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- How To Hunt Staging Areas
- Deer Hunting: Beating The Heat
- The Importance Of Scent Control
- Securing Your Saplings!
- Deer Management 101 – Dead Deer Don’t Grow
- 2015 Pre Season Scouting
- Broadcasting Seed Or Why I Like Rain During August
- Low Impact Scouting
- 4 Questions For A Realistic Hit List
- Manipulating Deer Travel Patterns
- Managing Bucks
- Food Plot Reminders: From Plants To Pocket Knives
- New Bucks Equals New Beginnings
- Tips To Avoid Ticks And Chiggers
- The Benefits Of Fruit Trees
- Small Food Plots For Big Results
- Bean Plot Damage
- Newborn Fawns: What To Do When You Find One
- Soybeans In Small Plots
- Spring Nesting And Wet Weather
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 267, January 4th, 2015) Late season scrapes can be great places to deer hunt! A Reconyx Ultrafire trail camera reveals the real behavior of deer at a scrape. Watch this video as Dr. Woods explains this scrape activity by whitetail deer and how scrapes can be used to improve your hunting opportunities.
(Ep. 192, July 28th, 2013) Making Plans For Hunting Season: Scouting Velvet Antlers, Food Plot Review, And More!
(Ep. 142, August 13th, 2012) Details On The Disease EHD Plus Tips For Hanging Tree Stands and Trail Camera Surveys
(Ep. 134, June 18th, 2012) Summer Deer Management Concerns: Bears Dispersing and The Impact of Ticks on Whitetails
(Ep. 131, May 28th, 2012) Learning the Personality and Patterns of Hit List Bucks with Reconyx Trail Cameras
(Ep. 115, February 6th, 2012) Trail Cameras Reveal A Hit List Buck Shedding Antlers Plus More On Hog Hunting and Trapping
(Ep. 87, July 25th, 2011) How to Monitor Antler Growth with Trail Cameras