Episode 270, January 25th, 2015
Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Balancing Nest Predators
- Coyote Trapping And Predator Removal
- The Late Season And Food Sources
- Cold Feet, The Downfall Of Any Hunt
- Staying Warm In A Deer Stand
- Identifying A Late Season Problem
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
- Creating A Great Late Season Deer Hunt
- The Second Rut: Strategies To Be Successful
- Hunting Free Ranging Whitetails: Sharing Isn’t Always Easy
- Shifting Deer Hunting Strategies With The Rut
- Easy Crock-Pot Venison BBQ: 4 Ingredients
- When Acorns Have Gone Bad
- The Biggest Buck We Have Never Hunted
- How To Use Scrapes To Locate Bucks
- Cooking Deer Meat: Recipe For Slow Cooker Venison Roast
- Hunting Strategies: Adjusting Your Game Plan
- Hunting The Wind
- Broadcasting Fall Food Plots
- Opening Day Challenges!
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 270, January 25th, 2015) Seth takes his 6 year old son, Trace, deer hunting where he harvests his first deer! Then Seth gets back in the stand bow hunting. He arrows 2 does and provides more meat for the freezer! Next, step by step instructions on making a flat set for trapping coyotes. This is possibly the best "how to" on trapping coyotes by professional trapper Clint Cary.
(Ep. 261, November 23rd, 2014) The rut action heats up as the weather cools down for the best deer hunting of the season! Grant has a hot stand location between acorns and a bedding area where he takes a doe while bow hunting. Then on opening day of gun season, Rae Woods scores again - this time on a nice buck!
(Ep. 230, April 21st, 2014) The Woods Girls Double Down On A Pair Of Long Beards
(Ep. 207, November 11th, 2013) Deer Hunting & Another Buck Falls At The Proving Grounds In The First Week Of November
(Ep. 202, October 7th, 2013) An Oak Raining Acorns Pulls Several Bucks And Does Into Bow Range. Watch To See What Happens!
(Ep. 155, November 12th, 2012) Patience and Persistence is Rewarded As My Daughter Shoots A Buck
(Ep. 124, April 9th, 2012) Lots of Gobblers In This Youth Hunt ...Plus Prescribed Fire - Spring Vs. Fall?
(Ep. 103, November 14th, 2011) Aging Bucks on the Hoof, Food Plot Tips, and a Doe Harvest
(Ep. 77, May 16th, 2011) Turkey Hunting Tips and Techniques: Mature Gobblers and New Equipment
(Ep. 52, November 22nd, 2010) A Big Buck Goes Down in Missouri Rifle Season
(Ep. 25, May 17th, 2010) Exciting Turkey Hunt Plus A Review Of The Prescribed Fire: How It Will Help Whitetails
(Ep. 21, April 19th, 2010) Passing Along The Tradition And Enjoyment of Hunting: Turkey Hunting With The Kids
(Ep. 6, November 21st, 2009) Making Deer Hunting Fun For Kids: A Family Tradition