2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
- How To Create Cover For Wildlife
- Creating Native Food Plots
- Better Soil Equals Healthier Deer
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
- So…What’s The Deal With Cover Crops?
- Humidity: Great For Shed Hunting, Tough On Bow Hunters
- Take Shed Hunting To The Next Level
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 334, April 17th, 2016) Three young hunters experience the exciting highs and lows of hunting wild turkey. See how each hunter meets the challenge in this video filled with turkey hunting action.
(Ep. 318, December 28th, 2015) Deer Hunting with the kids: Two first bucks for the kids of GrowingDeer Pro Staff! Plus, trapping raccoons with foothold traps.
(Ep. 312, November 15th, 2015) Youth weekend for deer hunting starts with sighting in the Winchester. Then on the morning of the hunt a buck comes through the fog! Watch Rae Woods make the shot on a nice Ozark buck. Next, Adam's bow hunt where he learns some tough lessons but pulls through for doe management, with 2 does down!
(Ep. 282, April 19th, 2015) Special youth weekend for turkey hunting ends with four birds down and lots of good memories for these fathers and their kids!
(Ep. 270, January 25th, 2015) Seth takes his 6 year old son, Trace, deer hunting where he harvests his first deer! Then Seth goes bow hunting. He arrows 2 does! Next, step by step instructions on making a flat set for trapping coyotes. This is possibly the best "how to" on trapping coyotes by professional trapper Clint Cary.
(Ep. 261, November 23rd, 2014) The rut action heats up as the weather cools down for the best deer hunting of the season! Grant has a hot stand location between acorns and a bedding area where he takes a doe while bow hunting. Then on opening day of gun season, Rae Woods scores again - this time on a nice buck!
(Ep. 230, April 21st, 2014) The Woods Girls Double Down On A Pair Of Long Beards
(Ep. 207, November 11th, 2013) Deer Hunting & Another Buck Falls At The Proving Grounds In The First Week Of November
(Ep. 202, October 7th, 2013) An Oak Raining Acorns Pulls Several Bucks And Does Into Bow Range. Watch To See What Happens!
(Ep. 155, November 12th, 2012) Patience and Persistence is Rewarded As My Daughter Shoots A Buck
(Ep. 124, April 9th, 2012) Lots of Gobblers In This Youth Hunt ...Plus Prescribed Fire - Spring Vs. Fall?
(Ep. 103, November 14th, 2011) Aging Bucks on the Hoof, Food Plot Tips, and a Doe Harvest
(Ep. 77, May 16th, 2011) Turkey Hunting Tips and Techniques: Mature Gobblers and New Equipment
(Ep. 52, November 22nd, 2010) A Big Buck Goes Down in Missouri Rifle Season
(Ep. 25, May 17th, 2010) Exciting Turkey Hunt Plus A Review Of The Prescribed Fire: How It Will Help Whitetails
(Ep. 21, April 19th, 2010) Passing Along The Tradition And Enjoyment of Hunting: Turkey Hunting With The Kids
(Ep. 6, November 21st, 2009) Making Deer Hunting Fun For Kids: A Family Tradition