Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Decoying Turkeys Early Season
- Turkey Hunting: Blind Placement
- Youth Turkey Hunting: Passing On The Tradition
- A Solid Foundation For Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting: Testing The Gear
- Fruit Tree Plots: Key For Early Season Whitetails
- Are Deer Eating Your Shrubs And Landscape Plants?
- Quality Soil For Quality Antlers
- Frustrations And Celebrations Of Shed Hunting
- Finding The Flock: Using Trail Cameras For Early Scouting
- Managing Whitetails: The Best Food Plots For A Cold Winter
- Late Winter Habitat Management: Burning Brush Piles
- Habitat Management For Whitetails In Late Winter
- How And When To Plan For Next Hunting Season: It Begins Now!
- Hunting Whitetails: Finish Strong
- 2013 Preparations For 2014 Results!
- Food Plot Benefits: Capitalizing On The Cold
- Planning For Muzzleloader Season
- New Hunting Strategies For The Late Season
- Hunting Strategies: How To Capitalize On the Storm
Click on a topic below for videos on that topic.
- Antler Dirt
- Blood Sport Arrows
- Dead Down Wind
- Deer Feeders & Feed
- Duke Traps
- Eagle Seed
- Eagle Seed Soybeans
- G5 Outdoors
- Hot Zone Fence
- Hunting Blinds
- Hunting Gear
- LaCrosse Footwear
- Lead Sled
- Muddy TreeStands
- Non-Typical Wildlife Solutions
- Outdoor Edge
- Prime Bows
- Redneck Blinds
- Trophy Rock
(Ep. 16, March 15th, 2010) Turkey Hunting Strategies: Easy Scouting With Trail Cameras
(Ep. 21, April 19th, 2010) Passing Along The Tradition And Enjoyment of Hunting: Turkey Hunting With The Kids
(Ep. 23, May 3rd, 2010) Calling Turkeys and Callibrating Drills: Spring Tasks For The Hunter
(Ep. 24, May 10th, 2010) Best Spring Food Plot Planting Tips: No Till Planting Plus Exciting Turkey Hunts
(Ep. 25, May 17th, 2010) Exciting Turkey Hunt Plus A Review Of The Prescribed Fire: How It Will Help Whitetails
(Ep. 26, May 24th, 2010) Challenging and Exciting Times Chasing Long Beards
(Ep. 72, April 11th, 2011) Bow Hunting Wild Turkeys: 3 Tips from Lessons Learned
(Ep. 73, April 18th, 2011) Youth Turkey Hunt: First Gobbler. An exciting hunt with lots of action!
(Ep. 75, May 2nd, 2011) A Trail of Feathers Then Getting A Gobbler Fired-Up
(Ep. 76, May 9th, 2011) Mature Toms: Patience is Sweetly Rewarded!
(Ep. 77, May 16th, 2011) Turkey Hunting Tips and Techniques: Mature Gobblers and New Equipment
(Ep. 124, April 9th, 2012) Lots of Gobblers In This Youth Hunt ...Plus Prescribed Fire - Spring Vs. Fall?
(Ep. 126, April 23rd, 2012) Unexpected Twists in the First Turkey Hunt of the Season, Plus Spring Food Plot Tips
(Ep. 127, April 30th, 2012) A Gobble on a Far Ridge Gets Us Moving For a Fast Paced Turkey Hunt!
(Ep. 128, May 7th, 2012) Chasing Kentucky Toms: Getting Close Enough
(Ep. 176, April 8th, 2013) Awesome Early Season Nebraska Turkey Hunt, Plus: DIY Tip For Easy TSI
(Ep. 177, April 15th, 2013) Patterning Shotguns And Turkeys Plus A Gobbler Down On The Youth Hunt
(Ep. 178, April 22nd, 2013) Missouri Turkey Opener Plus Bow Hunting Kansas Rio's
(Ep. 179, April 29th, 2013) Fast And Furious Turkey Hunting Action! Long Spurs, Long Beards, Good Times!
(Ep. 180, May 6th, 2013) Two Nebraska Toms Down, A Key Food Plot Tip, Then A Frosty Missouri Gobbler Struts His Stuff
(Ep. 181, May 13th, 2013) Roosted Toms Come In To The Call Plus: Tips For The Best Clover Food Plots
(Ep. 182, May 20th, 2013) Tips For Better Food Plots Plus Adam Calls In a Real Limb Hanger!
(Ep. 185, June 10th, 2013) A Late Season Kansas Turkey Hunt; Plus Managing Food Plot Pests And Problems
(Ep. 226, March 24th, 2014) Advice To Improve Deer Hunting On A 100 Acre Property, Creating Productive Food Plots, And A Comparison Of A New Turkey Load
(Ep. 228, April 7th, 2014) Early Season Archery Only Nebraska Turkey Hunt, Plus: How To Get Food Plots Off To The Best Start
(Ep. 229, April 14th, 2014) Alabama Turkey Hunt And How To Improve Pine Stands To Make A Wildlife Hot Spot, Plus: A First Long Beard For A Six Yr. Old Boy