2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 376, February 5th, 2017) Seth and Trace get buck fever while deer hunting in the late season! See how they both find the remedy! Plus, there's a double on the trap line!
(Ep. 374, January 22nd, 2017) Ever wonder how to pattern and hunt late season deer? Watch how management, strategy, and trail cameras come together for late season success! First: a bow hunt with Grant where he puts an arrow in two does! Then Daniel self-films a bow hunt in No. Missouri when he fills another doe tag! The episode wraps up with a successful muzzleloader hunt with meat for the freezer!
(Ep. 373, January 15th, 2017) Deer hunting with Rae Woods who has a long season to get her buck. There's trouble along the way, but she perseveres to tag a nice buck. But wait? Where did the antlers go? The buck shed it's antlers immediately after she shot it!
(Ep. 358, October 2nd, 2016) The 2016 season starts with a BANG! Four hunters, five deer down! The early season is prime time for doe management in Kansas! Plus a nice Kansas buck tagged during early Muzzleloader season! The final hunt has two does down! Don't miss the red hot hunting action!
(Ep. 320, January 10th, 2016) Bow hunting whitetails when Seth solves the pattern riddle to arrow a mature hit list buck. In the first bow hunt, Grant takes an opportunity to arrow a turkey. Then in another deer hunt Chase White has a doe down after the smoke clears! Stay tuned to the end for tips on trapping predators and dispatching a skunk.
(Ep. 306, October 4th, 2015) A nice, mature Kansas buck is harvested with a muzzleloader by Pro-Staff member Jerry Boden! Then, it's time for scrapes! Adam shows how to make a mock scrape as a whitetail signpost and hunting hot spot. Plus, what makes it a good day to hunt? When should you stay home? Watch to see what to look for in this video.
(Ep. 268, January 11th, 2015) Early deer hunting success for a property in Kentucky that is working to improve their deer habitat and hunting. See highlights from their hunts, plus: what Grant thinks is possibly the best food plot program for white-tailed deer.
(Ep. 212, December 16th, 2013) A Classic Hunt On A Snowy Afternoon When A Big Buck Walks Through The Corn Into Range!
(Ep. 163, January 7th, 2013) Patience Makes The Plan Work! A Hit List Buck Taken With The Muzzleloader!
(Ep. 162, December 31st, 2012) Bobcat, Whitetail and Wild Turkey -- An Awesome Hunt With The Redneck Blind Crew
(Ep. 149, October 1st, 2012) Kansas Muzzleloader Hunt: Heart Stopping Action With The Buck Down Wind!
(Ep. 147, September 17th, 2012) Four Days Before Bow Season And A Hit List Buck Goes Down; Plus - Getting The Muzzleloader Ready!