Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Balancing Nest Predators
- Coyote Trapping And Predator Removal
- The Late Season And Food Sources
- Cold Feet, The Downfall Of Any Hunt
- Staying Warm In A Deer Stand
- Identifying A Late Season Problem
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
- Creating A Great Late Season Deer Hunt
- The Second Rut: Strategies To Be Successful
- Hunting Free Ranging Whitetails: Sharing Isn’t Always Easy
- Shifting Deer Hunting Strategies With The Rut
- Easy Crock-Pot Venison BBQ: 4 Ingredients
- When Acorns Have Gone Bad
- The Biggest Buck We Have Never Hunted
- How To Use Scrapes To Locate Bucks
- Cooking Deer Meat: Recipe For Slow Cooker Venison Roast
- Hunting Strategies: Adjusting Your Game Plan
- Hunting The Wind
- Broadcasting Fall Food Plots
- Opening Day Challenges!
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 268, January 11th, 2015) Early deer hunting success for a property in Kentucky that is working to improve their deer habitat and hunting. See highlights from their hunts, plus: what Grant thinks is possibly the best food plot program for white-tailed deer.
(Ep. 212, December 16th, 2013) A Classic Hunt On A Snowy Afternoon When A Big Buck Walks Through The Corn Into Range!
(Ep. 163, January 7th, 2013) Patience Makes The Plan Work! A Hit List Buck Taken With The Muzzleloader!
(Ep. 162, December 31st, 2012) Bobcat, Whitetail and Wild Turkey -- An Awesome Hunt With The Redneck Blind Crew
(Ep. 149, October 1st, 2012) Kansas Muzzleloader Hunt: Heart Stopping Action With The Buck Down Wind!
(Ep. 147, September 17th, 2012) Four Days Before Bow Season And A Hit List Buck Goes Down; Plus - Getting The Muzzleloader Ready!