2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Missouri Turkey Season: The Tools Of The Trade
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
- Trail Cameras For Turkey Scouting
- Turkey Decoys: When And Where
- Hunting Feral Hogs
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
- For The Deer Hunter You Love: Grilled, Bacon Wrapped Loin/Back Strap Recipe
- Are You Still Thinking About Antlers?
- Scouting Early For Next Deer Season
- Balancing Nest Predators
- Coyote Trapping And Predator Removal
- The Late Season And Food Sources
- Cold Feet, The Downfall Of Any Hunt
- Staying Warm In A Deer Stand
- Identifying A Late Season Problem
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 268, January 11th, 2015) Early deer hunting success for a property in Kentucky that is working to improve their deer habitat and hunting. See highlights from their hunts, plus: what Grant thinks is possibly the best food plot program for white-tailed deer.
(Ep. 212, December 16th, 2013) A Classic Hunt On A Snowy Afternoon When A Big Buck Walks Through The Corn Into Range!
(Ep. 163, January 7th, 2013) Patience Makes The Plan Work! A Hit List Buck Taken With The Muzzleloader!
(Ep. 162, December 31st, 2012) Bobcat, Whitetail and Wild Turkey -- An Awesome Hunt With The Redneck Blind Crew
(Ep. 149, October 1st, 2012) Kansas Muzzleloader Hunt: Heart Stopping Action With The Buck Down Wind!
(Ep. 147, September 17th, 2012) Four Days Before Bow Season And A Hit List Buck Goes Down; Plus - Getting The Muzzleloader Ready!