Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- How To Hunt A New Property
- Blind Locations
- Protecting Fawns For The Future
- Controlling Invasive Plants to Improve Deer Habitat
- Scouting Bucks In June
- Preparing For Deer Season: Food Plot Exclosure
- Prescribed Fire Can Reduce Predators And Improve Deer Hunting
- Deer Hunters Need Scent Control Throughout The Year
- Trail Cameras Reveal Large Antlers Starting To Form!
- Bow Hunting: Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
- Wild Turkey: Ideas On How To Cook It
- Food Plots: Early Drought
- Turkey Hunting Strategies: Changing It Up
- Managing Clover Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting Strategies: Using Decoys In The Early Season
- Turkey Hunting: Blind Placement
- Youth Turkey Hunting: Passing On The Tradition
- A Solid Foundation For Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting: Testing The Gear
- Fruit Tree Plots: Key For Early Season Whitetails
Click on a topic below for videos on that topic.
(Ep. 212, December 16th, 2013) A Classic Hunt On A Snowy Afternoon When A Big Buck Walks Through The Corn Into Range!
(Ep. 163, January 7th, 2013) Patience Makes The Plan Work! A Hit List Buck Taken With The Muzzleloader!
(Ep. 162, December 31st, 2012) Bobcat, Whitetail and Wild Turkey -- An Awesome Hunt With The Redneck Blind Crew
(Ep. 149, October 1st, 2012) Kansas Muzzleloader Hunt: Heart Stopping Action With The Buck Down Wind!
(Ep. 147, September 17th, 2012) Four Days Before Bow Season And A Hit List Buck Goes Down; Plus - Getting The Muzzleloader Ready!