Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
- Trail Cameras For Turkey Scouting
- Turkey Decoys: When And Where
- Hunting Feral Hogs
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
- For The Deer Hunter You Love: Grilled, Bacon Wrapped Loin/Back Strap Recipe
- Are You Still Thinking About Antlers?
- Scouting Early For Next Deer Season
- Balancing Nest Predators
- Coyote Trapping And Predator Removal
- The Late Season And Food Sources
- Cold Feet, The Downfall Of Any Hunt
- Staying Warm In A Deer Stand
- Identifying A Late Season Problem
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
- Creating A Great Late Season Deer Hunt
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 273, February 16th, 2015) Step by step on how to skin out a coyote for the tannery for a beautiful fur! Then, "Swamp People" star Troy Landry needs help improving his deer hunting property in Kansas (begin 9:20) Grant takes a tour then shares suggestions for improving the food plots, stand locations, creating cover and bedding areas, and shed hunting.
(Ep. 221, February 17th, 2014) Defining The Limiting Factors For 3 Kentucky Whitetail Properties
(Ep. 92, August 29th, 2011) Deer Hunting and Land Management Review With Tips and Advice
(Ep. 81, June 13th, 2011) How To Improve Your Property and Hunting Skills for a Better Deer Season!
(Ep. 78, May 23rd, 2011) Deer Hunters are Deer Managers: The Deer Steward Short Course