2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Better Soil Equals Healthier Deer
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
- So…What’s The Deal With Cover Crops?
- Humidity: Great For Shed Hunting, Tough On Bow Hunters
- Take Shed Hunting To The Next Level
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
- Managing Feral Hog Populations
- Understanding Brain Abscesses
- End Of Season Inventory
- Trapping Success
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 325, February 14th, 2016) Hunting wild hogs this week as the team heads to a western Oklahoma property to review one of Grant's habitat management plans. Can a bow take down a big sow? And just how effective is the Winchester Razorback XT? Watch to see the hunts where Adam puts both to the test!
(Ep. 322, January 24th, 2016) Bow hunting on the last day of deer season and Adam arrows a doe! Watch the hunt come together then see how the team changes their trapping strategies as the winter progresses. Stay tuned to see why Grant prefers to cut cedar to benefit whitetails and other wildlife.
(Ep. 307, October 11th, 2015) Deer movement picks up when colder temps move in: It's time to put some meat in the freezer and reduce the doe population! Watch two bow hunts with two does arrowed then stay tuned to see a new tactic the team is trying to improve the cover and bedding areas for whitetails.
(Ep. 290, June 14th, 2015) Making a big buck hunting hot spot for the late season by moving a Hot Zone electric fence. Plus, see the beautiful results from prescribed fire on the native forage and flowers. Stay tuned for the amazing velvet antlers and an awesome shot on a pesky groundhog!
(Ep. 273, February 16th, 2015) Step by step on how to skin out a coyote for the tannery for a beautiful fur! Then, "Swamp People" star Troy Landry needs help improving his deer hunting property in Kansas (begin 9:20) Grant takes a tour then shares suggestions for improving the food plots, stand locations, creating cover and bedding areas, and shed hunting.
(Ep. 221, February 17th, 2014) Defining The Limiting Factors For 3 Kentucky Whitetail Properties
(Ep. 92, August 29th, 2011) Deer Hunting and Land Management Review With Tips and Advice
(Ep. 81, June 13th, 2011) How To Improve Your Property and Hunting Skills for a Better Deer Season!
(Ep. 78, May 23rd, 2011) Deer Hunters are Deer Managers: The Deer Steward Short Course