2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- The Benefits Of Fruit Trees
- Small Food Plots For Big Results
- Bean Plot Damage
- Newborn Fawns: What To Do When You Find One
- Soybeans In Small Plots
- Spring Nesting And Wet Weather
- Antlers Are Back
- Spring Turkey Hunting: A Recipe To Treat Your Mother
- Turkey Nests And Predator Control
- Missouri Turkey Season: The Tools Of The Trade
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
- Trail Cameras For Turkey Scouting
- Turkey Decoys: When And Where
- Hunting Feral Hogs
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
- For The Deer Hunter You Love: Grilled, Bacon Wrapped Loin/Back Strap Recipe
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 290, June 14th, 2015) Making a big buck hunting hot spot for the late season by moving a Hot Zone electric fence. Plus, see the beautiful results from prescribed fire on the native forage and flowers. Stay tuned for the amazing velvet antlers and an awesome shot on a pesky groundhog!
(Ep. 273, February 16th, 2015) Step by step on how to skin out a coyote for the tannery for a beautiful fur! Then, "Swamp People" star Troy Landry needs help improving his deer hunting property in Kansas (begin 9:20) Grant takes a tour then shares suggestions for improving the food plots, stand locations, creating cover and bedding areas, and shed hunting.
(Ep. 221, February 17th, 2014) Defining The Limiting Factors For 3 Kentucky Whitetail Properties
(Ep. 92, August 29th, 2011) Deer Hunting and Land Management Review With Tips and Advice
(Ep. 81, June 13th, 2011) How To Improve Your Property and Hunting Skills for a Better Deer Season!
(Ep. 78, May 23rd, 2011) Deer Hunters are Deer Managers: The Deer Steward Short Course