2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Stressed Out!
- Transitioning Deer Behavior Means Changing Tactics
- Hunting The Rut: The Lockdown Phase
- After The Shot: Venison
- How Photoperiod Affects The Rut
- White-tailed Deer Movement During The Rut
- Beginning To Hunt Scrapes
- October Hunting Strategies
- How To Hunt Staging Areas
- Deer Hunting: Beating The Heat
- The Importance Of Scent Control
- Securing Your Saplings!
- Deer Management 101 – Dead Deer Don’t Grow
- 2015 Pre Season Scouting
- Broadcasting Seed Or Why I Like Rain During August
- Low Impact Scouting
- 4 Questions For A Realistic Hit List
- Manipulating Deer Travel Patterns
- Managing Bucks
- Food Plot Reminders: From Plants To Pocket Knives
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 307, October 11th, 2015) Deer movement picks up when colder temps move in: It's time to put some meat in the freezer and reduce the doe population! Watch two bow hunts with two does arrowed then stay tuned to see a new tactic the team is trying to improve the cover and bedding areas for whitetails.
(Ep. 290, June 14th, 2015) Making a big buck hunting hot spot for the late season by moving a Hot Zone electric fence. Plus, see the beautiful results from prescribed fire on the native forage and flowers. Stay tuned for the amazing velvet antlers and an awesome shot on a pesky groundhog!
(Ep. 273, February 16th, 2015) Step by step on how to skin out a coyote for the tannery for a beautiful fur! Then, "Swamp People" star Troy Landry needs help improving his deer hunting property in Kansas (begin 9:20) Grant takes a tour then shares suggestions for improving the food plots, stand locations, creating cover and bedding areas, and shed hunting.
(Ep. 221, February 17th, 2014) Defining The Limiting Factors For 3 Kentucky Whitetail Properties
(Ep. 92, August 29th, 2011) Deer Hunting and Land Management Review With Tips and Advice
(Ep. 81, June 13th, 2011) How To Improve Your Property and Hunting Skills for a Better Deer Season!
(Ep. 78, May 23rd, 2011) Deer Hunters are Deer Managers: The Deer Steward Short Course