2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Fall Time Clover Management
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
- Pre-Season Preparation In Timber Country
- Trail Camera Checklist
- Finding Patterns Of Hit List Bucks
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
- How To Create Cover For Wildlife
- Creating Native Food Plots
- Better Soil Equals Healthier Deer
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 288, May 31st, 2015) Sharing some of the techniques we've learned for great food plots: forage soybeans, clover, wheat, the advantage of cover crops, soil conservation, and more.
(Ep. 237, June 8th, 2014) Easy Food Plot And Habitat Management Tips For Better Hunting And Healthier Deer: Plus, An Opportunity to Win A Hay Bale Blind And A ScentMaster Box
(Ep. 235, May 26th, 2014) The Prime Total Archery Challenge, Plus: A Missouri Turkey Hunt and Advice For Managing Food Plots
(Ep. 234, May 19th, 2014) Two Hunts and Three Birds Down As Prostaff Team Of Heath & Lindsey Martin Turkey Hunt In Kansas And Arkansas, Plus:Profiling Spring Food Plots
(Ep. 233, May 12th, 2014) Turkey Hunting With Family And Friends Makes For Unforgettable Memories: A Triple Play For The Keith Brothers And AJ, Then A Single For Pops!
(Ep. 230, April 21st, 2014) The Woods Girls Double Down On A Pair Of Long Beards
(Ep. 225, March 17th, 2014) Keys To Growing Great Clover Food Plots, Plus: Finding Giant Shed Antlers In Indiana
(Ep. 224, March 10th, 2014) How To Take A Soil Sample, Plus: Advice For An Illinois Hunting Property
(Ep. 215, January 6th, 2014) Muzzleloader Hunt With Several Good Bucks In Range, Plus: Winter Trapping Tips
(Ep. 207, November 11th, 2013) Deer Hunting & Another Buck Falls At The Proving Grounds In The First Week Of November
(Ep. 202, October 7th, 2013) An Oak Raining Acorns Pulls Several Bucks And Does Into Bow Range. Watch To See What Happens!
(Ep. 201, September 30th, 2013) Hunt Food Plots or Acorns? Help For Clover Plots Plus: Deer Dead From EHD
(Ep. 200, September 23rd, 2013) Big Bucks & Does In Kentucky, Shoot or Don't Shoot?
(Ep. 199, September 16th, 2013) Targeting Several Big, Older Bucks For Hunting This Season, Plus: Fall Food Plots & Shot Placement Tips