2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
- Fall Time Clover Management
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 352, August 22nd, 2016) Hunting strategies shared at our 6th annual Fall Field Day event. Tips and tactics for early to late season hunting tactics, scouting, food plots, habitat management, and much more!
(Ep. 313, November 22nd, 2015) Rut hunting action in this video! First, a Thanksgiving greeting then on to hunting the Kansas rut! Then bow hunting the Missouri rut with the Coy brothers and Chase White. Plus, Pops gets in the stand and pulls the hammer back for a memorable opening day of rifle season!