2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 385, April 9th, 2017) First, an Easter greeting, then advice for a landowner in big farm country to improve his property for even bigger bucks and better hunting. See a few details of those recommendations and more on establishing spring food plots and improving wildlife habitat.
(Ep. 380, March 5th, 2017) It's time to start preparing for spring food plots! In this video, see a detailed guide on how to correctly take a soil sample. Plus, learn what steps we are taking to reduce ticks on the deer here at The Proving Grounds.
(Ep. 192, July 28th, 2013) Making Plans For Hunting Season: Scouting Velvet Antlers, Food Plot Review, And More!
(Ep. 173, March 18th, 2013) Furs On The Wall Trapping Review Plus Tips on Tuning Up The Bow For Early Season Turkey Hunting