2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Deer Hunters That Are The Most Satisfied Have Realistic Expectations
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 2
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 1
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 385, April 9th, 2017) First, an Easter greeting, then advice for a landowner in big farm country to improve his property for even bigger bucks and better hunting. See a few details of those recommendations and more on establishing spring food plots and improving wildlife habitat.
(Ep. 380, March 5th, 2017) It's time to start preparing for spring food plots! In this video, see a detailed guide on how to correctly take a soil sample. Plus, learn what steps we are taking to reduce ticks on the deer here at The Proving Grounds.
(Ep. 192, July 28th, 2013) Making Plans For Hunting Season: Scouting Velvet Antlers, Food Plot Review, And More!
(Ep. 173, March 18th, 2013) Furs On The Wall Trapping Review Plus Tips on Tuning Up The Bow For Early Season Turkey Hunting