2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 296, July 26th, 2015) The myth is busted! Watch this video to see the results of ground breaking research to put to bed the question on antlers and genetics vs nutrition.
(Ep. 276, March 8th, 2015) With a turkey hunting trip planned for south Florida the team starts preparing the gear: turkey calls, decoys, shotguns and a new turkey load! Plus, our neighbors are getting together to form a deer management co-op! See it all start to come together in this video. (start 7:04)
(Ep. 138, July 16th, 2012) Tips On What To Look For Beyond Antler Size For a True Trophy Buck