Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Soybeans In Small Plots
- Spring Nesting And Wet Weather
- Antlers Are Back
- Spring Turkey Hunting: A Recipe To Treat Your Mother
- Turkey Nests And Predator Control
- Missouri Turkey Season: The Tools Of The Trade
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
- Trail Cameras For Turkey Scouting
- Turkey Decoys: When And Where
- Hunting Feral Hogs
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
- For The Deer Hunter You Love: Grilled, Bacon Wrapped Loin/Back Strap Recipe
- Are You Still Thinking About Antlers?
- Scouting Early For Next Deer Season
- Balancing Nest Predators
- Coyote Trapping And Predator Removal
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 276, March 8th, 2015) With a turkey hunting trip planned for south Florida the team starts preparing the gear: turkey calls, decoys, shotguns and a new turkey load! Plus, our neighbors are getting together to form a deer management co-op! See it all start to come together in this video. (start 7:04)
(Ep. 261, November 23rd, 2014) The rut action heats up as the weather cools down for the best deer hunting of the season! Grant has a hot stand location between acorns and a bedding area where he takes a doe while bow hunting. Then on opening day of gun season, Rae Woods scores again - this time on a nice buck!
(Ep. 260, November 16th, 2014) Rae Woods harvests a mature doe over the 2014 youth weekend for deer hunting. Then Grant and the team travel to Kentucky where Grant helps the landowner by harvesting a doe, passing a 3 year old buck, and planting trees for habitat improvement!
(Ep. 200, September 23rd, 2013) Big Bucks & Does In Kentucky, Shoot or Don't Shoot?
(Ep. 192, July 28th, 2013) Making Plans For Hunting Season: Scouting Velvet Antlers, Food Plot Review, And More!
(Ep. 173, March 18th, 2013) Furs On The Wall Trapping Review Plus Tips on Tuning Up The Bow For Early Season Turkey Hunting
(Ep. 167, February 4th, 2013) Managing Wildlife for Better Hunting: Tips on Trapping and Habitat Design
(Ep. 154, November 4th, 2012) Drastic Weather Changes Bring Intense And Up Close Deer Hunting Action!
(Ep. 153, October 29th, 2012) Bow Hunting Success In Two States! Pus - What To Look For To Determine EHD In Harvested Deer
(Ep. 152, October 22nd, 2012) An Exciting Week With Bow Hunting Action: Doe Harvest And The Buck Known As "The Thang"
(Ep. 138, July 16th, 2012) Tips On What To Look For Beyond Antler Size For a True Trophy Buck
(Ep. 122, March 26th, 2012) Removing 'Coons & Coyotes - What It Means For Your Deer & Turkeys, Plus Bonus of a Texas Hog Hunt!
(Ep. 112, January 16th, 2012) Adam's Late Season Bow Hunt In His Search For The Hit List Buck
(Ep. 45, October 4th, 2010) Healthy Deer, Bigger Bucks: Managing the Deer Herd Means Harvesting Bucks & Does
(Ep. 40, August 30th, 2010) Hunters Gather At The Proving Grounds To Learn Deer Hunting Techniques
(Ep. 11, February 11th, 2010) The Best Winter Food Plot: What's Hot During The Cold Season For Whitetails?