Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Scouting Early For Next Deer Season
- Balancing Nest Predators
- Coyote Trapping And Predator Removal
- The Late Season And Food Sources
- Cold Feet, The Downfall Of Any Hunt
- Staying Warm In A Deer Stand
- Identifying A Late Season Problem
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
- Creating A Great Late Season Deer Hunt
- The Second Rut: Strategies To Be Successful
- Hunting Free Ranging Whitetails: Sharing Isn’t Always Easy
- Shifting Deer Hunting Strategies With The Rut
- Easy Crock-Pot Venison BBQ: 4 Ingredients
- When Acorns Have Gone Bad
- The Biggest Buck We Have Never Hunted
- How To Use Scrapes To Locate Bucks
- Cooking Deer Meat: Recipe For Slow Cooker Venison Roast
- Hunting Strategies: Adjusting Your Game Plan
- Hunting The Wind
- Broadcasting Fall Food Plots
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 261, November 23rd, 2014) The rut action heats up as the weather cools down for the best deer hunting of the season! Grant has a hot stand location between acorns and a bedding area where he takes a doe while bow hunting. Then on opening day of gun season, Rae Woods scores again - this time on a nice buck!
(Ep. 260, November 16th, 2014) Rae Woods harvests a mature doe over the 2014 youth weekend for deer hunting. Then Grant and the team travel to Kentucky where Grant helps the landowner by harvesting a doe, passing a 3 year old buck, and planting trees for habitat improvement!
(Ep. 200, September 23rd, 2013) Big Bucks & Does In Kentucky, Shoot or Don't Shoot?
(Ep. 192, July 28th, 2013) Making Plans For Hunting Season: Scouting Velvet Antlers, Food Plot Review, And More!
(Ep. 173, March 18th, 2013) Furs On The Wall Trapping Review Plus Tips on Tuning Up The Bow For Early Season Turkey Hunting
(Ep. 167, February 4th, 2013) Managing Wildlife for Better Hunting: Tips on Trapping and Habitat Design
(Ep. 154, November 4th, 2012) Drastic Weather Changes Bring Intense And Up Close Deer Hunting Action!
(Ep. 153, October 29th, 2012) Bow Hunting Success In Two States! Pus - What To Look For To Determine EHD In Harvested Deer
(Ep. 152, October 22nd, 2012) An Exciting Week With Bow Hunting Action: Doe Harvest And The Buck Known As "The Thang"
(Ep. 138, July 16th, 2012) Tips On What To Look For Beyond Antler Size For a True Trophy Buck
(Ep. 122, March 26th, 2012) Removing 'Coons & Coyotes - What It Means For Your Deer & Turkeys, Plus Bonus of a Texas Hog Hunt!
(Ep. 112, January 16th, 2012) Adam's Late Season Bow Hunt In His Search For The Hit List Buck
(Ep. 45, October 4th, 2010) Healthy Deer, Bigger Bucks: Managing the Deer Herd Means Harvesting Bucks & Does
(Ep. 40, August 30th, 2010) Hunters Gather At The Proving Grounds To Learn Deer Hunting Techniques
(Ep. 11, February 11th, 2010) The Best Winter Food Plot: What's Hot During The Cold Season For Whitetails?