2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
- How To Create Cover For Wildlife
- Creating Native Food Plots
- Better Soil Equals Healthier Deer
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
- So…What’s The Deal With Cover Crops?
- Humidity: Great For Shed Hunting, Tough On Bow Hunters
- Take Shed Hunting To The Next Level
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 296, July 26th, 2015) The myth is busted! Watch this video to see the results of ground breaking research to put to bed the question on antlers and genetics vs nutrition.
(Ep. 275, March 2nd, 2015) Whitetail food plots are being put to the test with harsher than normal winter conditions around much of the country. Watch this video to see how these food plots are providing great winter forage and why. Plus, (starts 6:20) turkey season is just around the corner so it's time to get the gear ready!
(Ep. 170, February 25th, 2013) Tools And Tips To Help You Become A Better Deer Manager and a Better Deer Hunter
(Ep. 81, June 13th, 2011) How To Improve Your Property and Hunting Skills for a Better Deer Season!
(Ep. 28, June 7th, 2010) How To Judge Food Plots For Antler Production: Do They Measure Up?
(Ep. 18, March 29th, 2010) How To Tell If Your Food Plots Are Working: Tips For Better Food Plots
(Ep. 14, March 1st, 2010) Winter Wheat For Food Plots: Easy, Attractive, And Nutritious!
(Ep. 13, February 22nd, 2010) Corn And Carbohydrates Are Important For Energy And Protein For Whitetails