2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Tips To Avoid Ticks And Chiggers
- The Benefits Of Fruit Trees
- Small Food Plots For Big Results
- Bean Plot Damage
- Newborn Fawns: What To Do When You Find One
- Soybeans In Small Plots
- Spring Nesting And Wet Weather
- Antlers Are Back
- Spring Turkey Hunting: A Recipe To Treat Your Mother
- Turkey Nests And Predator Control
- Missouri Turkey Season: The Tools Of The Trade
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
- Trail Cameras For Turkey Scouting
- Turkey Decoys: When And Where
- Hunting Feral Hogs
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 275, March 2nd, 2015) Whitetail food plots are being put to the test with harsher than normal winter conditions around much of the country. Watch this video to see how these food plots are providing great winter forage and why. Plus, (starts 6:20) turkey season is just around the corner so it's time to get the gear ready!
(Ep. 170, February 25th, 2013) Tools And Tips To Help You Become A Better Deer Manager and a Better Deer Hunter
(Ep. 81, June 13th, 2011) How To Improve Your Property and Hunting Skills for a Better Deer Season!
(Ep. 28, June 7th, 2010) How To Judge Food Plots For Antler Production: Do They Measure Up?
(Ep. 18, March 29th, 2010) How To Tell If Your Food Plots Are Working: Tips For Better Food Plots
(Ep. 14, March 1st, 2010) Winter Wheat For Food Plots: Easy, Attractive, And Nutritious!
(Ep. 13, February 22nd, 2010) Corn And Carbohydrates Are Important For Energy And Protein For Whitetails