2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
- Managing Feral Hog Populations
- Understanding Brain Abscesses
- End Of Season Inventory
- Trapping Success
- Deer Hunting Reflections
- Benefits Of A Pre Established Hit List
- Warm Winter Food Sources
- Fried Venison Steaks
- Staying Successful Through Deer Season Despite Warm Temperatures
- Fur Prices And The Effect On Predator Removal
- Stressed Out!
- Transitioning Deer Behavior Means Changing Tactics
- Hunting The Rut: The Lockdown Phase
- After The Shot: Venison
- How Photoperiod Affects The Rut
- White-tailed Deer Movement During The Rut
- Beginning To Hunt Scrapes
- October Hunting Strategies
- How To Hunt Staging Areas
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 296, July 26th, 2015) The myth is busted! Watch this video to see the results of ground breaking research to put to bed the question on antlers and genetics vs nutrition.
(Ep. 275, March 2nd, 2015) Whitetail food plots are being put to the test with harsher than normal winter conditions around much of the country. Watch this video to see how these food plots are providing great winter forage and why. Plus, (starts 6:20) turkey season is just around the corner so it's time to get the gear ready!
(Ep. 170, February 25th, 2013) Tools And Tips To Help You Become A Better Deer Manager and a Better Deer Hunter
(Ep. 81, June 13th, 2011) How To Improve Your Property and Hunting Skills for a Better Deer Season!
(Ep. 28, June 7th, 2010) How To Judge Food Plots For Antler Production: Do They Measure Up?
(Ep. 18, March 29th, 2010) How To Tell If Your Food Plots Are Working: Tips For Better Food Plots
(Ep. 14, March 1st, 2010) Winter Wheat For Food Plots: Easy, Attractive, And Nutritious!
(Ep. 13, February 22nd, 2010) Corn And Carbohydrates Are Important For Energy And Protein For Whitetails