2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
- Fall Time Clover Management
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 296, July 26th, 2015) The myth is busted! Watch this video to see the results of ground breaking research to put to bed the question on antlers and genetics vs nutrition.
(Ep. 275, March 2nd, 2015) Whitetail food plots are being put to the test with harsher than normal winter conditions around much of the country. Watch this video to see how these food plots are providing great winter forage and why. Plus, (starts 6:20) turkey season is just around the corner so it's time to get the gear ready!
(Ep. 170, February 25th, 2013) Tools And Tips To Help You Become A Better Deer Manager and a Better Deer Hunter
(Ep. 81, June 13th, 2011) How To Improve Your Property and Hunting Skills for a Better Deer Season!
(Ep. 28, June 7th, 2010) How To Judge Food Plots For Antler Production: Do They Measure Up?
(Ep. 18, March 29th, 2010) How To Tell If Your Food Plots Are Working: Tips For Better Food Plots
(Ep. 14, March 1st, 2010) Winter Wheat For Food Plots: Easy, Attractive, And Nutritious!
(Ep. 13, February 22nd, 2010) Corn And Carbohydrates Are Important For Energy And Protein For Whitetails