2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 344, June 26th, 2016) Scouting for deer season has begun! Adam and Matt take to the Redneck Blinds in search of hit list bucks in the Eagle Seed plots. Then Grant explains the difference in EHD and CWD. See how it can affect your hunting, plus what hunters can do to limit the spread of CWD
(Ep. 201, September 30th, 2013) Hunt Food Plots or Acorns? Help For Clover Plots Plus: Deer Dead From EHD
(Ep. 168, February 11th, 2013) Shed Hunting Leads To Hit List Bucks Lost To EHD