Episode 294, July 12th, 2015
2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Manipulating Deer Travel Patterns
- Managing Bucks
- Food Plot Reminders: From Plants To Pocket Knives
- New Bucks Equals New Beginnings
- BROKEN VELVET ANTLERS
- Tips To Avoid Ticks And Chiggers
- The Benefits Of Fruit Trees
- Small Food Plots For Big Results
- Bean Plot Damage
- Newborn Fawns: What To Do When You Find One
- Soybeans In Small Plots
- Spring Nesting And Wet Weather
- Antlers Are Back
- Spring Turkey Hunting: A Recipe To Treat Your Mother
- Turkey Nests And Predator Control
- Missouri Turkey Season: The Tools Of The Trade
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 294, July 12th, 2015) Nine velvet bucks come into a food plot early one evening. One is a buck we've watched since last year. Now that he's a 4 year old he will be on our hit list! See the difference in his antlers and body in just this one year. Plus, a Reconyx trail cam video of some intense turkey dusting!
(Ep. 290, June 14th, 2015) Making a big buck hunting hot spot for the late season by moving a Hot Zone electric fence. Plus, see the beautiful results from prescribed fire on the native forage and flowers. Stay tuned for the amazing velvet antlers and an awesome shot on a pesky groundhog!
(Ep. 239, June 23rd, 2014) Getting Our Eyes On Some Nice Bucks In Velvet, Plus: How To Protect Food Plots With A Hot Zone Electric Fence
(Ep. 142, August 13th, 2012) Details On The Disease EHD Plus Tips For Hanging Tree Stands and Trail Camera Surveys
(Ep. 125, April 16th, 2012) Scouting A New Property; Plus Ideas on How to Grow Bigger Antlers This Fall
(Ep. 44, September 27th, 2010) Buck Dead In Barn Field: Why Did This Deer Die?