Episode 348, July 24th, 2016
2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
- Pre-Season Preparation In Timber Country
- Trail Camera Checklist
- Finding Patterns Of Hit List Bucks
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
- How To Create Cover For Wildlife
- Creating Native Food Plots
- Better Soil Equals Healthier Deer
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 348, July 24th, 2016) There is more to aging a buck than antlers! Grant shares what to look for to age bucks. Then more food plot facts and tips. Get the most out of your fall food plots with the information shared here.
(Ep. 294, July 12th, 2015) Nine velvet bucks come into a food plot early one evening. One is a buck we've watched since last year. Now that he's a 4 year old he will be on our hit list! See the difference in his antlers and body in just this one year. Plus, a Reconyx trail cam video of some intense turkey dusting!
(Ep. 290, June 14th, 2015) Making a big buck hunting hot spot for the late season by moving a Hot Zone electric fence. Plus, see the beautiful results from prescribed fire on the native forage and flowers. Stay tuned for the amazing velvet antlers and an awesome shot on a pesky groundhog!
(Ep. 239, June 23rd, 2014) Getting Our Eyes On Some Nice Bucks In Velvet, Plus: How To Protect Food Plots With A Hot Zone Electric Fence
(Ep. 142, August 13th, 2012) Details On The Disease EHD Plus Tips For Hanging Tree Stands and Trail Camera Surveys
(Ep. 125, April 16th, 2012) Scouting A New Property; Plus Ideas on How to Grow Bigger Antlers This Fall
(Ep. 44, September 27th, 2010) Buck Dead In Barn Field: Why Did This Deer Die?