2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 348, July 24th, 2016) There is more to aging a buck than antlers! Grant shares what to look for to age bucks. Then more food plot facts and tips. Get the most out of your fall food plots with the information shared here.
(Ep. 294, July 12th, 2015) Nine velvet bucks come into a food plot early one evening. One is a buck we've watched since last year. Now that he's a 4 year old he will be on our hit list! See the difference in his antlers and body in just this one year. Plus, a Reconyx trail cam video of some intense turkey dusting!
(Ep. 290, June 14th, 2015) Making a big buck hunting hot spot for the late season by moving a Hot Zone electric fence. Plus, see the beautiful results from prescribed fire on the native forage and flowers. Stay tuned for the amazing velvet antlers and an awesome shot on a pesky groundhog!
(Ep. 239, June 23rd, 2014) Getting Our Eyes On Some Nice Bucks In Velvet, Plus: How To Protect Food Plots With A Hot Zone Electric Fence
(Ep. 142, August 13th, 2012) Details On The Disease EHD Plus Tips For Hanging Tree Stands and Trail Camera Surveys
(Ep. 125, April 16th, 2012) Scouting A New Property; Plus Ideas on How to Grow Bigger Antlers This Fall
(Ep. 44, September 27th, 2010) Buck Dead In Barn Field: Why Did This Deer Die?