2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
- How To Create Cover For Wildlife
- Creating Native Food Plots
- Better Soil Equals Healthier Deer
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
- So…What’s The Deal With Cover Crops?
- Humidity: Great For Shed Hunting, Tough On Bow Hunters
- Take Shed Hunting To The Next Level
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 294, July 12th, 2015) Nine velvet bucks come into a food plot early one evening. One is a buck we've watched since last year. Now that he's a 4 year old he will be on our hit list! See the difference in his antlers and body in just this one year. Plus, a Reconyx trail cam video of some intense turkey dusting!
(Ep. 290, June 14th, 2015) Making a big buck hunting hot spot for the late season by moving a Hot Zone electric fence. Plus, see the beautiful results from prescribed fire on the native forage and flowers. Stay tuned for the amazing velvet antlers and an awesome shot on a pesky groundhog!
(Ep. 239, June 23rd, 2014) Getting Our Eyes On Some Nice Bucks In Velvet, Plus: How To Protect Food Plots With A Hot Zone Electric Fence
(Ep. 142, August 13th, 2012) Details On The Disease EHD Plus Tips For Hanging Tree Stands and Trail Camera Surveys
(Ep. 125, April 16th, 2012) Scouting A New Property; Plus Ideas on How to Grow Bigger Antlers This Fall
(Ep. 44, September 27th, 2010) Buck Dead In Barn Field: Why Did This Deer Die?