Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
- Trail Cameras For Turkey Scouting
- Turkey Decoys: When And Where
- Hunting Feral Hogs
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
- For The Deer Hunter You Love: Grilled, Bacon Wrapped Loin/Back Strap Recipe
- Are You Still Thinking About Antlers?
- Scouting Early For Next Deer Season
- Balancing Nest Predators
- Coyote Trapping And Predator Removal
- The Late Season And Food Sources
- Cold Feet, The Downfall Of Any Hunt
- Staying Warm In A Deer Stand
- Identifying A Late Season Problem
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
- Creating A Great Late Season Deer Hunt
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
Buck Rut Behavior
(Ep. 258, November 2nd, 2014) Hunting the different phases of the whitetail rut: where, how, and why for improved success in tagging a mature buck.
(Ep. 257, October 26th, 2014) Rare moment on video: see a bobcat stalk a young buck. Plus: Not every scrape should be hunted. Watch to find out why.
(Ep. 209, November 25th, 2013) Hunting In Northern Missouri During Prime Time Rut And It's Worth The Trip!
(Ep. 208, November 18th, 2013) Kable Punches His Buck Tag In Indiana Plus: Kentucky Deer Hunting With Bucks All Around!
(Ep. 205, October 28th, 2013) Bucks In Range: Shoot or Don't Shoot? Plus 3 Does Down!
(Ep. 61, January 24th, 2011) Dead Buck Tales and The Importance of a Post Season Trail Camera Survey
(Ep. 56, December 20th, 2010) Bow Hunting Tactics: Late Season Deer Activity and Rut Behavior
(Ep. 51, November 15th, 2010) Hunting Questions & Quests: Hit List Bucks and Treestand Placement