Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Blind Locations
- Protecting Fawns For The Future
- Controlling Invasive Plants to Improve Deer Habitat
- Scouting Bucks In June
- Preparing For Deer Season: Food Plot Exclosure
- Prescribed Fire Can Reduce Predators And Improve Deer Hunting
- Deer Hunters Need Scent Control Throughout The Year
- Trail Cameras Reveal Large Antlers Starting To Form!
- Bow Hunting: Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
- Wild Turkey: Ideas On How To Cook It
- Food Plots: Early Drought
- Turkey Hunting Strategies: Changing It Up
- Managing Clover Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting Strategies: Using Decoys In The Early Season
- Turkey Hunting: Blind Placement
- Youth Turkey Hunting: Passing On The Tradition
- A Solid Foundation For Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting: Testing The Gear
- Fruit Tree Plots: Key For Early Season Whitetails
- Are Deer Eating Your Shrubs And Landscape Plants?
Click on a topic below for videos on that topic.
Buck Rut Behavior
(Ep. 209, November 25th, 2013) Hunting In Northern Missouri During Prime Time Rut And It's Worth The Trip!
(Ep. 208, November 18th, 2013) Kable Punches His Buck Tag In Indiana Plus: Kentucky Deer Hunting With Bucks All Around!
(Ep. 205, October 28th, 2013) Bucks In Range: Shoot or Don't Shoot? Plus 3 Does Down!
(Ep. 61, January 24th, 2011) Dead Buck Tales and The Importance of a Post Season Trail Camera Survey
(Ep. 56, December 20th, 2010) Bow Hunting Tactics: Late Season Deer Activity and Rut Behavior
(Ep. 51, November 15th, 2010) Hunting Questions & Quests: Hit List Bucks and Treestand Placement