2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
Buck Rut Behavior
(Ep. 258, November 2nd, 2014) Hunting the different phases of the whitetail rut: where, how, and why for improved success in tagging a mature buck.
(Ep. 257, October 26th, 2014) Rare moment on video: see a bobcat stalk a young buck. Plus: Not every scrape should be hunted. Watch to find out why.
(Ep. 209, November 25th, 2013) Hunting In Northern Missouri During Prime Time Rut And It's Worth The Trip!
(Ep. 208, November 18th, 2013) Kable Punches His Buck Tag In Indiana Plus: Kentucky Deer Hunting With Bucks All Around!
(Ep. 205, October 28th, 2013) Bucks In Range: Shoot or Don't Shoot? Plus 3 Does Down!
(Ep. 61, January 24th, 2011) Dead Buck Tales and The Importance of a Post Season Trail Camera Survey
(Ep. 56, December 20th, 2010) Bow Hunting Tactics: Late Season Deer Activity and Rut Behavior
(Ep. 51, November 15th, 2010) Hunting Questions & Quests: Hit List Bucks and Treestand Placement