2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
- Fall Time Clover Management
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
- Pre-Season Preparation In Timber Country
- Trail Camera Checklist
- Finding Patterns Of Hit List Bucks
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
- How To Create Cover For Wildlife
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
Buck Rut Behavior
(Ep. 258, November 2nd, 2014) Hunting the different phases of the whitetail rut: where, how, and why for improved success in tagging a mature buck.
(Ep. 257, October 26th, 2014) Rare moment on video: see a bobcat stalk a young buck. Plus: Not every scrape should be hunted. Watch to find out why.
(Ep. 209, November 25th, 2013) Hunting In Northern Missouri During Prime Time Rut And It's Worth The Trip!
(Ep. 208, November 18th, 2013) Kable Punches His Buck Tag In Indiana Plus: Kentucky Deer Hunting With Bucks All Around!
(Ep. 205, October 28th, 2013) Bucks In Range: Shoot or Don't Shoot? Plus 3 Does Down!
(Ep. 61, January 24th, 2011) Dead Buck Tales and The Importance of a Post Season Trail Camera Survey
(Ep. 56, December 20th, 2010) Bow Hunting Tactics: Late Season Deer Activity and Rut Behavior
(Ep. 51, November 15th, 2010) Hunting Questions & Quests: Hit List Bucks and Treestand Placement