Episode 249, August 31st, 2014
Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Cooking Deer Meat: My Favorite Marinade Recipe For Venison
- Prescribed Fire Scouting
- The Countdown To Hunting Season Continues
- Estimating A Deer’s Age Is Easy If…
- Does Gunshot Noise Spook Deer?
- How To Hunt A New Property
- Deer Stand Locations: Ambush Strategies
- Protecting Fawns For The Future
- Controlling Invasive Plants to Improve Deer Habitat
- Scouting Bucks In June
- Preparing For Deer Season: Food Plot Exclosure
- Prescribed Fire Can Reduce Predators And Improve Deer Hunting
- Deer Hunters Need Scent Control Throughout The Year
- Trail Cameras Reveal Large Antlers Starting To Form!
- Bow Hunting: Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
- Wild Turkey: Ideas On How To Cook It
- Food Plots: Early Drought
- Turkey Hunting Strategies: Changing It Up
- Managing Clover Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting Strategies: Using Decoys In The Early Season
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 249, August 31st, 2014) A Brief Labor Day Greeting Then: Why One Of The Biggest Deer On The Property Makes The Hit List But May NOT Be Hunted, Plus: Prescribed Fire For Managing And Improving Whitetail Habitat
(Ep. 245, August 3rd, 2014) Why And How Fire Is A Habitat Management Tool To Help Grow Healthier Deer And Bigger Antlers, Plus: A Buck That Is Difficult To Age As Part 3 In Our Shoot Or Don't Shoot Series
(Ep. 244, July 27th, 2014) How To Age Whitetail Bucks, Part 2. Characteristics of A Mature Buck, Plus: Steps To Safely Prepare A Stand For Deer Season
(Ep. 243, July 20th, 2014) How To Age Bucks In That 5 Seconds Before Taking The Shot, Plus; Why White Oak Acorns Make Hot Spots For Deer Hunting
(Ep. 242, July 14th, 2014) The Where And Why Of Placing A New Hunting Blind, Plus: Food Plot Tips That Will Attract And Hold Deer On A New Hunting Property
(Ep. 144, August 27th, 2012) Selecting Bucks For The Hit List: The How and Why, Plus Tips for Hunting Fruit Trees
(Ep. 67, March 7th, 2011) How to age and determine the sex of a deer skeleton along with tips for shed hunting!
(Ep. 61, January 24th, 2011) Dead Buck Tales and The Importance of a Post Season Trail Camera Survey