Episode 342, June 12th, 2016
2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
- How To Create Cover For Wildlife
- Creating Native Food Plots
- Better Soil Equals Healthier Deer
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
- So…What’s The Deal With Cover Crops?
- Humidity: Great For Shed Hunting, Tough On Bow Hunters
- Take Shed Hunting To The Next Level
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 342, June 12th, 2016) We're in the blind taking aim on a few groundhogs that are wreaking havoc on our food plots. While in the Redneck Blind we see some developing antlers which put our aging deer on the hoof skills to the test. Stay tuned to see a fawn robber in action!
(Ep. 249, August 31st, 2014) A Brief Labor Day greeting then: Why one of the biggest deer on the property makes the hit list but may NOT be hunted, plus: Prescribed fire for managing and improving whitetail habitat
(Ep. 248, August 24th, 2014) Preparing for deer season as we continue the shoot, don't shoot series with tips for Aging Bucks on the hoof, plus: Detailed "How To" for cutting and processing fresh deer meat
(Ep. 245, August 3rd, 2014) Why And How Fire Is A Habitat Management Tool To Help Grow Healthier Deer And Bigger Antlers, Plus: A Buck That Is Difficult To Age As Part 3 In Our Shoot Or Don't Shoot Series
(Ep. 244, July 27th, 2014) How To Age Whitetail Bucks, Part 2. Characteristics of A Mature Buck, Plus: Steps To Safely Prepare A Stand For Deer Season
(Ep. 243, July 20th, 2014) How To Age Bucks In That 5 Seconds Before Taking The Shot, Plus; Why White Oak Acorns Make Hot Spots For Deer Hunting
(Ep. 242, July 14th, 2014) The Where And Why Of Placing A New Hunting Blind, Plus: Food Plot Tips That Will Attract And Hold Deer On A New Hunting Property
(Ep. 144, August 27th, 2012) Selecting Bucks For The Hit List: The How and Why, Plus Tips for Hunting Fruit Trees
(Ep. 67, March 7th, 2011) How to age and determine the sex of a deer skeleton along with tips for shed hunting!
(Ep. 61, January 24th, 2011) Dead Buck Tales and The Importance of a Post Season Trail Camera Survey