2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 348, July 24th, 2016) There is more to aging a buck than antlers! Grant shares what to look for to age bucks. Then more food plot facts and tips. Get the most out of your fall food plots with the information shared here.
(Ep. 342, June 12th, 2016) We're in the blind taking aim on a few groundhogs that are wreaking havoc on our food plots. While in the Redneck Blind we see some developing antlers which put our aging deer on the hoof skills to the test. Stay tuned to see a fawn robber in action!
(Ep. 249, August 31st, 2014) A Brief Labor Day greeting then: Why one of the biggest deer on the property makes the hit list but may NOT be hunted, plus: Prescribed fire for managing and improving whitetail habitat
(Ep. 248, August 24th, 2014) Preparing for deer season as we continue the shoot, don't shoot series with tips for Aging Bucks on the hoof, plus: Detailed "How To" for cutting and processing fresh deer meat
(Ep. 245, August 3rd, 2014) Why And How Fire Is A Habitat Management Tool To Help Grow Healthier Deer And Bigger Antlers, Plus: A Buck That Is Difficult To Age As Part 3 In Our Shoot Or Don't Shoot Series
(Ep. 244, July 27th, 2014) How To Age Whitetail Bucks, Part 2. Characteristics of A Mature Buck, Plus: Steps To Safely Prepare A Stand For Deer Season
(Ep. 243, July 20th, 2014) How To Age Bucks In That 5 Seconds Before Taking The Shot, Plus; Why White Oak Acorns Make Hot Spots For Deer Hunting
(Ep. 242, July 14th, 2014) The Where And Why Of Placing A New Hunting Blind, Plus: Food Plot Tips That Will Attract And Hold Deer On A New Hunting Property
(Ep. 144, August 27th, 2012) Selecting Bucks For The Hit List: The How and Why, Plus Tips for Hunting Fruit Trees
(Ep. 67, March 7th, 2011) How to age and determine the sex of a deer skeleton along with tips for shed hunting!
(Ep. 61, January 24th, 2011) Dead Buck Tales and The Importance of a Post Season Trail Camera Survey