Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Determining Browse: What’s eating your food?
- Quality Soil For Quality Antlers
- Frustrations And Celebrations Of Shed Hunting
- Finding The Flock: Using Trail Cameras For Early Scouting
- Managing Whitetails: The Best Food Plots For A Cold Winter
- Late Winter Habitat Management: Burning Brush Piles
- Habitat Management For Whitetails In Late Winter
- How And When To Plan For Next Hunting Season: It Begins Now!
- Hunting Whitetails: Finish Strong
- 2013 Preparations For 2014 Results!
- Food Plot Benefits: Capitalizing On The Cold
- Planning For Muzzleloader Season
- New Hunting Strategies For The Late Season
- Hunting Strategies: How To Capitalize On the Storm
- New Whitetail Strategies For Post-Gun Season
- How We’ll Be Hunting The Last Days Of The Rut
- All Signals Go: Time To Hunt The Rut!
- The Rut Switch
- Using Scrapes To Determine The Stage Of The Rut
- Plans for Hunting The Rut!
Click on a topic below for videos on that topic.
- Bow Hunting
- Deer Hunting
- Predator Control
- Turkey Hunting
- Wild Hogs
- Youth Hunting
Shows Filed Under: Deer Behavior And Biology
Bow Hunting Mature Bucks
Take a Kid Deer Hunting: Create Great Memories That Last A Lifetime
What Deer Eat in Late Winter: Why Winter Food Plots Are Important To Whitetails
Corn And Carbohydrates Are Important For Energy And Protein For Whitetails
Winter Wheat For Food Plots: Easy, Attractive, And Nutritious!
Looking For Whitetail Trophies - Plus Food Plot Planning Tips
How To Tell If Your Food Plots Are Working: Tips For Better Food Plots
How To Judge Food Plots For Antler Production: Do They Measure Up?
Summer Maintenance For Food Plots & Trail Camera Tips
Buck Dead In Barn Field: Why Did This Deer Die?
The Keys To A Successful Bow Hunt of A Great Kansas Buck... Observing, Learning, Killing
Hunting Questions & Quests: Hit List Bucks and Treestand Placement
Bow Hunting Tactics: Late Season Deer Activity and Rut Behavior
Dead Buck Tales and The Importance of a Post Season Trail Camera Survey
Late Winter Food Sources & Post Season Scouting for White-tailed Deer
How to age and determine the sex of a deer skeleton along with tips for shed hunting!
How To Improve Your Property and Hunting Skills for a Better Deer Season!
A Gray Fox And A Buck Are Found Dead. What's The Cause? Plus Patterning That Hit List Buck.
Trail Cameras Reveal A Hit List Buck Shedding Antlers Plus More On Hog Hunting and Trapping
It's Shed Hunting Time! Trail Cameras Tell Us When and Where To Look.
Early Spring Shed Hunting And Food Plot Tips for Bigger Antlers Next Year
Evaluating the Best Food Plot Choices and Shed Antler Hunting Tips
Scouting A New Property; Plus Ideas on How to Grow Bigger Antlers This Fall
Details On The Disease EHD Plus Tips For Hanging Tree Stands and Trail Camera Surveys
Selecting Bucks For The Hit List: The How and Why, Plus Tips for Hunting Fruit Trees
Four Days Before Bow Season And A Hit List Buck Goes Down; Plus - Getting The Muzzleloader Ready!
Shed Hunting Leads To Hit List Bucks Lost To EHD
Big Antlers Found! What They Mean Plus A Short Clip on How To Take A Soil Test For Your Spring Food Plots
Tools And Tips To Help You Become A Better Deer Manager and a Better Deer Hunter
Hunt Food Plots or Acorns? Help For Clover Plots Plus: Deer Dead From EHD
Bucks In Range: Shoot or Don't Shoot? Plus 3 Does Down!
Kable Punches His Buck Tag In Indiana Plus: Kentucky Deer Hunting With Bucks All Around!
Hunting In Northern Missouri During Prime Time Rut And It's Worth The Trip!