Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Hunting Strategies: How To Capitalize On the Storm
- New Whitetail Strategies For Post-Gun Season
- How We’ll Be Hunting The Last Days Of The Rut
- All Signals Go: Time To Hunt The Rut!
- The Rut Switch
- Using Scrapes To Determine The Stage Of The Rut
- Plans for Hunting The Rut!
- Tips For Deer Hunting During The Pre-Rut Phase
- Deer Hunting Benefits: Healthy Meat
- Deer Hunting: Estimating A Buck’s Age
- Bow Hunting Whitetails: How To Select The Best Broadhead
- Sweetening the Plot!
- Deer Hunting: Realistic Practice Puts Tenderloins In The Freezer
- Using Trail Cameras: Where Are The Mature Bucks?
- Scouting For Early Season Hunts!
- When Should I Plant Fall Food Plots For 2013?
- How to Get Closer To A Mature Buck With Food Plot Design
- Bucks in Beans: Quality Bucks At Home!
- Bow Hunting Tips: Why Every Hunter Should Want The Sharpest Broadhead
- Time To Get Ready For Deer Season!
Click on a topic below for videos on that topic.
Raleigh Tags a 3.5 Year Old Buck On The Last Day Of Gun Season, Plus: Tips On Trapping Predators
Exciting Hunt With A Big Buck Dropped Just Feet From The Stand
Hunting In Northern Missouri During Prime Time Rut And It's Worth The Trip!
Kable Punches His Buck Tag In Indiana Plus: Kentucky Deer Hunting With Bucks All Around!
Deer Hunting & Another Buck Falls At The Proving Grounds In The First Week Of November
The Hunt For An Old Whitetail Buck That Had Eluded Grant For Many Years: Split Brow
Bucks In Range: Shoot or Don't Shoot? Plus 3 Does Down!
Two Bucks. Two Guys. One Bow. Once In A Lifetime Hunt! Plus, Doubling Up On Does!
Bow Hunting In Indiana: 3 Deer Down, Plus Blind Placement & Food Plot Tips