Italian Style Venison Patty with Pasta
Filed under: Recipes
1 lb. ground Boston burger (a combo of ground beef and ground pork)
1 lb. ground venison
1 cup dry breadcrumbs
1/3 cup milk, or just enough to moisten breadcrumbs
1 egg, beaten
3 cloves garlic, grated with microplane grater
Dried oregano to taste
Freshly ground pepper to taste
Seasoned salt to taste
1 cup fresh tomato sauce
Shredded parmesan cheese
Shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Combine boston burger and venison together.
2. Mix in all other patty ingredients.
3. Shape into 8 oblong patties.
4. Place on parchment lined cooking sheet.
5. Cook in oven at 450 degrees for 30 minutes or until done (internal temperature of 165 degrees).
6. Top patties with fresh tomato sauce and cheese before serving.