Easy Marinated Venison Roast
Filed under: Recipes
1 venison roast
2 cups beef broth
1 cup canola oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons seasoned salt
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons meat tenderizer
5 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place the venison roast in a Ziploc bag.
- Combine the marinade ingredients, pour over the roast and close the Ziploc bag.
- Let the venison roast marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- The next morning remove the venison roast from the marinade and place in a slow cooker.
- Add 2 cups beef broth.
- Cook on low until tender (8 – 10 hours).
Note: Leftovers can be used for barbecue venison sandwiches. Simply shred up the leftover meat with barbecue sauce and top it with cheese. The remaining leftover roast can also be added to soup.