1. Dale’s Steak Sauce, ½ cup
2. Lemon Pepper Seasoning, 1 tsp.
3. Minced Garlic, 2 -3 heaping TBS
4. Basil, 1 TBS dried or ¼ cup fresh minced
5. Vegetable or Olive Oil, 1/3 cup
6. Lemon Juice, ½ cup
7. Oregano, 1 TBS
8. Salt (optional), ½ tsp.
9. Worcestershire Sauce (optional) 1 TBS
Marinate the meat for 24 to 36 hours in the refrigerator, turning the meat several times during the process.
Broil the marinated loin in the oven or grill it over a low flame.
Let the meat rest for five to ten minutes before slicing.
Note: This is a basic recipe. I have added things to it and taken some away over the years to arrive at the right combination. Do your own trial and error to see what you like.