2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Trail Cameras: A Great Tool For Deer Hunters
- Deer Hunters That Are The Most Satisfied Have Realistic Expectations
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 2
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 1
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
Missouri Turkey Hunt with Dr. Grant Woods
Entry deadline is March 30th, 2015, and the winner will be drawn and notified on April 1st, 2015. Only One Entry Per E-Mail Address Per Week. Must be at least 18 years old to enter (19 or older if a resident of AL or NE) and a legal resident of and currently residing in one of the 50 United States or D.C. Winner will arrive April 28, 2015 before the hunt, and depart May 1, 2015 after the hunt. All expenses paid including hunting tags, lodging, meals, and travel costs. Winner will hunt with a Winchester Shotgun & Shells which will be provided for use during the duration of hunt. Winner must have a clean record without any prior felonies or wildlife code violations.
Note: Redneck Hunting Blinds and GrowingDeer.TV will not give or sell the names collected through this contest to any other business or entity. By entering this contest, I understand that Redneck Hunting Blinds and GrowingDeer.TV might contact me by mail, phone or email and consent to such contact.
Please view our CONTEST RULES HERE.
Please Provide Your Details Below
GrowingDeer.tv does not sell email addresses. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time. You must be a current subscriber on the GrowingDeer.tv email update list to win.