Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- October Hunting Strategies
- How To Hunt Staging Areas
- Deer Hunting: Beating The Heat
- The Importance Of Scent Control
- Securing Your Saplings!
- Deer Management 101 – Dead Deer Don’t Grow
- 2015 Pre Season Scouting
- Broadcasting Seed Or Why I Like Rain During August
- Low Impact Scouting
- 4 Questions For A Realistic Hit List
- Manipulating Deer Travel Patterns
- Managing Bucks
- Food Plot Reminders: From Plants To Pocket Knives
- New Bucks Equals New Beginnings
- Tips To Avoid Ticks And Chiggers
- The Benefits Of Fruit Trees
- Small Food Plots For Big Results
- Bean Plot Damage
- Newborn Fawns: What To Do When You Find One
- Soybeans In Small Plots
Here are Dr. Grant Woods’ answers to hundreds of viewer questions on deer hunting, whitetail management, food plots, deer biology and more. This page is designed to be a resource for all hunters.
If you have a question, please first browse through the Q&A categories below to find an answer. Simply type in your current question or phrase to review the questions Grant has previously answered on your topic. If you do not see search results that sufficiently address your question then use the "Submit Question Here" feature.
Search the Questions & Answers
Latest Questions and Answers
How Old is This Buck?
Whitetail Habitat Management
- How can I improve bedding cover in areas where hing-cutting has been completed?
- How much would it cost to have the GrowingDeer Team create a plan for my 200 acres?
- What type of plant is this?
- How should I create a screen of vegetation to reduce the visibility into my property?
- What episodes on GrowingDeer.tv are about ponds or watering holes?
- View all 126 questions →