2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
TRACE MINERALS AND THEIR IMPORTANCE TO DEER
Folks commonly ask: What’s the most important mineral to promote antler growth? That is an easy question to answer: All of them! Healthy deer produce larger antlers than unhealthy deer. The process of body growth and maintenance requires small amounts of most of the elements on the periodic chart. For example, zinc is needed for…(Read or Watch, Click Here for MORE at Winchester.com)