2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
- Fall Time Clover Management
WHEAT AS A COVER CROP FOR CLOVER
Deer love most types of grain. Grain is full of energy and sources of high quality energy are rare in nature (acorns on the ground are a low quality source of energy).
Many folks plant corn as a source of energy, but corn can be a tough crop for food plot farmers to grow. Corn takes up valuable food plot acres for months before it produces grain. Read More HERE