2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
- Fall Time Clover Management
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
- Pre-Season Preparation In Timber Country
- Trail Camera Checklist
- Finding Patterns Of Hit List Bucks
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
- How To Create Cover For Wildlife
WHEAT AS A COVER CROP FOR CLOVER
Deer love most types of grain. Grain is full of energy and sources of high quality energy are rare in nature (acorns on the ground are a low quality source of energy).
Many folks plant corn as a source of energy, but corn can be a tough crop for food plot farmers to grow. Corn takes up valuable food plot acres for months before it produces grain. Read More HERE