2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
WHEAT AS A COVER CROP FOR CLOVER
Deer love most types of grain. Grain is full of energy and sources of high quality energy are rare in nature (acorns on the ground are a low quality source of energy).
Many folks plant corn as a source of energy, but corn can be a tough crop for food plot farmers to grow. Corn takes up valuable food plot acres for months before it produces grain. Read More HERE