2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
NEST PREDATORS EVERYWHERE
Most folks know that raccoons, opossums, coyotes, snakes, rats, etc., are turkey nest predators. The mammal predators probably find the nest by trailing the hen. Wet hens have such a strong odor that even I can smell them. There is an entirely different class of predators that uses a totally different technique. Crows primarily use….Read MORE Here