2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Trail Cameras: A Great Tool For Deer Hunters
- Deer Hunters That Are The Most Satisfied Have Realistic Expectations
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 2
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 1
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
CHANGING PATTERNS OF MATURE BUCKS
Are you spending the off-season wishing you had changed your hunting tactics? Many of us have experienced the frustration of hunting an elusive, mature buck. Research shows each year more hunters are passing immature bucks. More than 60% of bucks harvested in Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma were 3.5 years old or older (Quality Deer Management)…Read MORE HERE.