2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
- Fall Time Clover Management
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
- Pre-Season Preparation In Timber Country
- Trail Camera Checklist
- Finding Patterns Of Hit List Bucks
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
Hearing gobbling is a big reason why I enjoy turkey hunting! However, some mornings it seems most toms are silent. There are usually two reasons toms are quiet. Toms don’t gobble as much when it’s cloudy and higher than normal humidity. There’s nothing a hunter can do to change these conditions. Gobblers are also usually….Read MORE HERE