2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
- Fall Time Clover Management
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
- Pre-Season Preparation In Timber Country
- Trail Camera Checklist
- Finding Patterns Of Hit List Bucks
- How To Capture Bucks On Film
- Better Fruit Trees, Better Hunting
WHEN TO CALL HENS
Most turkey hunters focus on calling gobblers, but there are times when it will be helpful to call hens! During the early part of the breeding season hens will often remain in flocks. It’s common for a handful of gobblers to follow flocks of hens. Often the gobblers won’t be very vocal when following the…Read MORE HERE