2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
WHEN TO GOBBLE
Crank up the volume and listen to the gobblers. There’s a second tom gobbling in response to the bird in the video. During the early and mid breeding season mature toms will often gobble in response to other toms that are in strut areas. The tom in this video is in a known strut are…Read MORE HERE