2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
DO YOU BELIEVE SCENT CONTROL IS NECESSARY WHEN HUNTING DEER?
Watch the doe in this video sniffing the vegetation, etc. Most dead and/or moist vegetation readily holds lots of scent molecules. Deer, especially mature deer, seem to be constantly checking for predators (two or four legged) by using their nose. I live and primarily hunt in the Ozark Mountains of southwest Missouri. The relative humidity…Read MORE HERE