2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
- Fall Time Clover Management
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
Many adult does throughout most of the whitetail’s range have already been bred. It seems many managers tend to ignore does this time of year unless they are still trying to reach a doe harvest objective to balance the number of deer with the amount of quality food in an area. Read more at Winchester.com