2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
WHITE OAK ACORNS
There was a fairly good crop of white oak acorns this year throughout much of the whitetail’s range. Deer seek and eat fresh white oak acorns. They will abandon most crop fields, food plots, etc., when fresh white oak acorns are available. Folks that scouted and placed stands near…Read more at Winchester.com