2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
Is Baiting Deer Effective?
Baiting deer during season is legal in several states. This is not another promote or bash baiting story. This is a brief look at the efficiency of baiting from a scientist’s perspective. More than a decade ago, and then again very recently, scientist studied if baiting increases or decreases the chance of seeing and/or tagging a buck….CLICK HERE TO READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE AT WINCHESTER.COM