2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
Scouting The Rain
The forecast includes a good chance of rain. Some of my buddies are excited to scout based on the assumption that the rain will wash away their scent and bucks will never know they were in the area. This might be true if my buddies don’t begin scouting until its raining and deer don’t see or hear them in addition to not smelling them…Click HERE to Read More at Winchester.com.