2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
Record Book Bucks: The Best Food Plot Crop, Pt. 2
Last week I shared that I consider forage soybeans the best food plot crop for my goals of allowing deer to maximize their genetic potential of antler growth and fawn production with the additional bonus of attracting deer to my hunting stands.
This was based on my observations while hunting and an obvious relationship between where soybeans are grown and where record book bucks are harvested nationwide. Click Here To Read More at Winchester.com.