2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Trail Cameras: A Great Tool For Deer Hunters
- Deer Hunters That Are The Most Satisfied Have Realistic Expectations
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 2
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 1
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
Record Book Bucks: The Best Food Plot Crop, Pt. 2
Last week I shared that I consider forage soybeans the best food plot crop for my goals of allowing deer to maximize their genetic potential of antler growth and fawn production with the additional bonus of attracting deer to my hunting stands.
This was based on my observations while hunting and an obvious relationship between where soybeans are grown and where record book bucks are harvested nationwide. Click Here To Read More at Winchester.com.