2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
Balancing The Predator And Prey Relationship – Episode #220
Trapping season ended this week in Missouri and we went out with a bang! It's been a tough winter for deer and turkey. These arctic like temperatures can certainly cause stress to a deer herd. We'll share how we try to reduce some of the stress deer and turkey are experiencing and increase the fawn and poult production at our farm!