2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
- Fall Time Clover Management
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
I’ve shared about shed hunting during the past two entries for this blog. During those two weeks the weather has been abnormally cold and many areas have received lots of snow. There’s no doubt that deer throughout most of the whitetail’s range are under tremendous stress. Deer will have trouble maintaining their body heat and even finding enough food under the deep snow cover in some areas. Read More at Winchester.com…