2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Keys To Post Rut Success
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
- Fall Time Clover Management
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
QDMA Rack Pack Interview: Dr. Grant Woods
Please tell us who you are and what you do:
My name is Grant Woods and I am a wildlife biologist.
What led you to your career?
As a six year old I found a dead deer on my family farm when I was checking my trap line. My father and I skinned the deer and preserved the pelt. Since that time I have never wanted to be anything else but a wildlife biologist. Read More at QDMA.com….