2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
QDMA Rack Pack Interview: Dr. Grant Woods
Please tell us who you are and what you do:
My name is Grant Woods and I am a wildlife biologist.
What led you to your career?
As a six year old I found a dead deer on my family farm when I was checking my trap line. My father and I skinned the deer and preserved the pelt. Since that time I have never wanted to be anything else but a wildlife biologist. Read More at QDMA.com….