2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
- The Changing Pattern Of Handy
- When Is The Best Time To Tag Does?
- How to Respond to Consistent Deer Movement
- How To Gain MRI
- Hunting When The Temperature Rises
- Fall Time Clover Management
- Time Released Food Plots
- Early Season Scent Reduction Tips
- How To Get Deer In Range: Scent Control Techniques
- The Center Of Attention
- Deer Hunting Strategies: Ponds
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 265, December 21st, 2014) An Oklahoma deer hunt brings home the bacon, Plus: late season hunting strategies and predator trapping.
(Ep. 215, January 6th, 2014) Muzzleloader Hunt With Several Good Bucks In Range, Plus: Winter Trapping Tips
(Ep. 115, February 6th, 2012) Trail Cameras Reveal A Hit List Buck Shedding Antlers Plus More On Hog Hunting and Trapping
(Ep. 114, January 30th, 2012) Dead Fox Mystery Solved Plus Trapping and Trail Camera Tips
(Ep. 113, January 23rd, 2012) A Gray Fox And A Buck Are Found Dead. What's The Cause? Plus Patterning That Hit List Buck.
(Ep. 111, January 9th, 2012) Using Trail Cameras to Pattern a Hit List Buck; Plus Trapping Tips - Family Style!
(Ep. 107, December 12th, 2011) The Predator Becomes the Prey When a Bobcat Comes Into Range; Plus Tips for Trapping Raccoons
(Ep. 106, December 5th, 2011) A Busy Week in Bow Season: Big Buck Legend, Doe for the Freezer and Predator Trapping