Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Prescribed Fire Scouting
- The Countdown To Hunting Season Continues
- Estimating A Deer’s Age Is Easy If…
- Does Gunshot Noise Spook Deer?
- How To Hunt A New Property
- Deer Stand Locations: Ambush Strategies
- Protecting Fawns For The Future
- Controlling Invasive Plants to Improve Deer Habitat
- Scouting Bucks In June
- Preparing For Deer Season: Food Plot Exclosure
- Prescribed Fire Can Reduce Predators And Improve Deer Hunting
- Deer Hunters Need Scent Control Throughout The Year
- Trail Cameras Reveal Large Antlers Starting To Form!
- Bow Hunting: Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
- Wild Turkey: Ideas On How To Cook It
- Food Plots: Early Drought
- Turkey Hunting Strategies: Changing It Up
- Managing Clover Food Plots
- Turkey Hunting Strategies: Using Decoys In The Early Season
- Turkey Hunting: Blind Placement
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 215, January 6th, 2014) Muzzleloader Hunt With Several Good Bucks In Range, Plus: Winter Trapping Tips
(Ep. 115, February 6th, 2012) Trail Cameras Reveal A Hit List Buck Shedding Antlers Plus More On Hog Hunting and Trapping
(Ep. 114, January 30th, 2012) Dead Fox Mystery Solved Plus Trapping and Trail Camera Tips
(Ep. 113, January 23rd, 2012) A Gray Fox And A Buck Are Found Dead. What's The Cause? Plus Patterning That Hit List Buck.
(Ep. 111, January 9th, 2012) Using Trail Cameras to Pattern a Hit List Buck; Plus Trapping Tips - Family Style!
(Ep. 107, December 12th, 2011) The Predator Becomes the Prey When a Bobcat Comes Into Range; Plus Tips for Trapping Raccoons
(Ep. 106, December 5th, 2011) A Busy Week in Bow Season: Big Buck Legend, Doe for the Freezer and Predator Trapping