2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Better Soil Equals Healthier Deer
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
- So…What’s The Deal With Cover Crops?
- Humidity: Great For Shed Hunting, Tough On Bow Hunters
- Take Shed Hunting To The Next Level
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
- Managing Feral Hog Populations
- Understanding Brain Abscesses
- End Of Season Inventory
- Trapping Success
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 265, December 21st, 2014) An Oklahoma deer hunt brings home the bacon, Plus: late season hunting strategies and predator trapping.
(Ep. 215, January 6th, 2014) Muzzleloader Hunt With Several Good Bucks In Range, Plus: Winter Trapping Tips
(Ep. 115, February 6th, 2012) Trail Cameras Reveal A Hit List Buck Shedding Antlers Plus More On Hog Hunting and Trapping
(Ep. 114, January 30th, 2012) Dead Fox Mystery Solved Plus Trapping and Trail Camera Tips
(Ep. 113, January 23rd, 2012) A Gray Fox And A Buck Are Found Dead. What's The Cause? Plus Patterning That Hit List Buck.
(Ep. 111, January 9th, 2012) Using Trail Cameras to Pattern a Hit List Buck; Plus Trapping Tips - Family Style!
(Ep. 107, December 12th, 2011) The Predator Becomes the Prey When a Bobcat Comes Into Range; Plus Tips for Trapping Raccoons
(Ep. 106, December 5th, 2011) A Busy Week in Bow Season: Big Buck Legend, Doe for the Freezer and Predator Trapping