2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 368, December 11th, 2016) Hunting the rut - bucks chasing does! See Lindsey tag a mature buck on the family farm. It's a top hit list buck that's a real stud for that part of Arkansas! Then Adam and Matt are back in Kansas where they let the arrows fly. Plus, we've got the details of the hunt for mind blowing 260" buck! The episode wraps up with some solid tips and "how to" on trapping nest predators.
(Ep. 316, December 13th, 2015) Three deer hunts in this episode: Grant has a hit list buck encounter, then the Oklahoma Pro Staff teams get on the board when Daniel arrows a doe. Brecca follows up and tags her first buck! Catch the excitement then stay tuned for tips on predator trapping and making a small food plot.
(Ep. 314, November 29th, 2015) Fast action deer hunting with three hunters and four bucks down! Plus, trapping season is here! It's time to get the Duke traps out!
(Ep. 299, August 17th, 2015) Deer hunters congregated at The Proving Grounds to hear expert tips, information and advice on everything from planting trees for tree plots, trapping predators, ballistics, using decoys, to food plots, prescribed fire use and tree stands at the 2015 Field Day event. This special feature length video shares an in-depth look at several of the presentations.
(Ep. 272, February 8th, 2015) Managing for healthy wildlife populations includes trapping to balance the predator/prey populations. In this video, step by step instructions on how to make a dirt hole set to trap coyotes.
(Ep. 217, January 20th, 2014) Cold Weather Brings Deer Out For Bow Hunting, Plus: Why Trapping Is Important
(Ep. 214, December 30th, 2013) Chasing Big Whitetails In Missouri and Kentucky, Plus: A Focus on Trapping Predators
(Ep. 210, December 2nd, 2013) Exciting Hunt With A Big Buck Dropped Just Feet From The Stand
(Ep. 167, February 4th, 2013) Managing Wildlife for Better Hunting: Tips on Trapping and Habitat Design
(Ep. 161, December 24th, 2012) An Episode Full Of Trapping Tips - With Coyotes To Coons In The Duke Traps
(Ep. 160, December 17th, 2012) Coyote Trapping Tips And A Successful Late Season Bow Hunt - Doe Down!
(Ep. 159, December 10th, 2012) Professional Trapping Tips And Techniques To Balance Predators And Prey