2016's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Prime Time For Archery!
- Watching Antlers: Preparing For Bow Season
- Strategic Food Plot Management
- Full Foliage Turkey Tactics
- Limited Vacation and Tags to Fill
- How To Setup On A Gobbler
- Turkey Hunting: 5 Tips To Tag A Tom In The Late Morning
- Getting Gobblers To Close The Distance
- Breaking The Pecking Order
- Calling Gobblers Off The Roost
- I Found A Shed, Now What?
- So…What’s The Deal With Cover Crops?
- Humidity: Great For Shed Hunting, Tough On Bow Hunters
- Take Shed Hunting To The Next Level
- Why Do We Burn Before Growing Season?
- Managing Feral Hog Populations
- Understanding Brain Abscesses
- End Of Season Inventory
- Trapping Success
- Deer Hunting Reflections
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 316, December 13th, 2015) Three deer hunts in this episode: Grant has a hit list buck encounter, then the Oklahoma Pro Staff teams get on the board when Daniel arrows a doe. Brecca follows up and tags her first buck! Catch the excitement then stay tuned for tips on predator trapping and making a small food plot.
(Ep. 314, November 29th, 2015) Fast action deer hunting with three hunters and four bucks down! Plus, trapping season is here! It's time to get the Duke traps out!
(Ep. 299, August 17th, 2015) Deer hunters congregated at The Proving Grounds to hear expert tips, information and advice on everything from planting trees for tree plots, trapping predators, ballistics, using decoys, to food plots, prescribed fire use and tree stands at the 2015 Field Day event. This special feature length video shares an in-depth look at several of the presentations.
(Ep. 272, February 8th, 2015) Managing for healthy wildlife populations includes trapping to balance the predator/prey populations. In this video, step by step instructions on how to make a dirt hole set to trap coyotes.
(Ep. 217, January 20th, 2014) Cold Weather Brings Deer Out For Bow Hunting, Plus: Why Trapping Is Important
(Ep. 214, December 30th, 2013) Chasing Big Whitetails In Missouri and Kentucky, Plus: A Focus on Trapping Predators
(Ep. 210, December 2nd, 2013) Exciting Hunt With A Big Buck Dropped Just Feet From The Stand
(Ep. 167, February 4th, 2013) Managing Wildlife for Better Hunting: Tips on Trapping and Habitat Design
(Ep. 161, December 24th, 2012) An Episode Full Of Trapping Tips - With Coyotes To Coons In The Duke Traps
(Ep. 160, December 17th, 2012) Coyote Trapping Tips And A Successful Late Season Bow Hunt - Doe Down!
(Ep. 159, December 10th, 2012) Professional Trapping Tips And Techniques To Balance Predators And Prey