2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Stressed Out!
- Transitioning Deer Behavior Means Changing Tactics
- Hunting The Rut: The Lockdown Phase
- After The Shot: Venison
- How Photoperiod Affects The Rut
- White-tailed Deer Movement During The Rut
- Beginning To Hunt Scrapes
- October Hunting Strategies
- How To Hunt Staging Areas
- Deer Hunting: Beating The Heat
- The Importance Of Scent Control
- Securing Your Saplings!
- Deer Management 101 – Dead Deer Don’t Grow
- 2015 Pre Season Scouting
- Broadcasting Seed Or Why I Like Rain During August
- Low Impact Scouting
- 4 Questions For A Realistic Hit List
- Manipulating Deer Travel Patterns
- Managing Bucks
- Food Plot Reminders: From Plants To Pocket Knives
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 299, August 17th, 2015) Deer hunters congregated at The Proving Grounds to hear expert tips, information and advice on everything from planting trees for tree plots, trapping predators, ballistics, using decoys, to food plots, prescribed fire use and tree stands at the 2015 Field Day event. This special feature length video shares an in-depth look at several of the presentations.
(Ep. 272, February 8th, 2015) Managing for healthy wildlife populations includes trapping to balance the predator/prey populations. In this video, step by step instructions on how to make a dirt hole set to trap coyotes.
(Ep. 217, January 20th, 2014) Cold Weather Brings Deer Out For Bow Hunting, Plus: Why Trapping Is Important
(Ep. 214, December 30th, 2013) Chasing Big Whitetails In Missouri and Kentucky, Plus: A Focus on Trapping Predators
(Ep. 210, December 2nd, 2013) Exciting Hunt With A Big Buck Dropped Just Feet From The Stand
(Ep. 167, February 4th, 2013) Managing Wildlife for Better Hunting: Tips on Trapping and Habitat Design
(Ep. 161, December 24th, 2012) An Episode Full Of Trapping Tips - With Coyotes To Coons In The Duke Traps
(Ep. 160, December 17th, 2012) Coyote Trapping Tips And A Successful Late Season Bow Hunt - Doe Down!
(Ep. 159, December 10th, 2012) Professional Trapping Tips And Techniques To Balance Predators And Prey