2015's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- The Benefits Of Fruit Trees
- Small Food Plots For Big Results
- Bean Plot Damage
- Newborn Fawns: What To Do When You Find One
- Soybeans In Small Plots
- Spring Nesting And Wet Weather
- Antlers Are Back
- Spring Turkey Hunting: A Recipe To Treat Your Mother
- Turkey Nests And Predator Control
- Missouri Turkey Season: The Tools Of The Trade
- Scouting From The Skinning Shed
- Shed Hunting? My Advice – Don’t Start!
- Tools Of The Trade: Filming A Turkey Hunt
- Antler Growth And The Importance Of Minerals
- Trail Cameras For Turkey Scouting
- Turkey Decoys: When And Where
- Hunting Feral Hogs
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
- For The Deer Hunter You Love: Grilled, Bacon Wrapped Loin/Back Strap Recipe
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 272, February 8th, 2015) Managing for healthy wildlife populations includes trapping to balance the predator/prey populations. In this video, step by step instructions on how to make a dirt hole set to trap coyotes.
(Ep. 217, January 20th, 2014) Cold Weather Brings Deer Out For Bow Hunting, Plus: Why Trapping Is Important
(Ep. 214, December 30th, 2013) Chasing Big Whitetails In Missouri and Kentucky, Plus: A Focus on Trapping Predators
(Ep. 210, December 2nd, 2013) Exciting Hunt With A Big Buck Dropped Just Feet From The Stand
(Ep. 167, February 4th, 2013) Managing Wildlife for Better Hunting: Tips on Trapping and Habitat Design
(Ep. 161, December 24th, 2012) An Episode Full Of Trapping Tips - With Coyotes To Coons In The Duke Traps
(Ep. 160, December 17th, 2012) Coyote Trapping Tips And A Successful Late Season Bow Hunt - Doe Down!
(Ep. 159, December 10th, 2012) Professional Trapping Tips And Techniques To Balance Predators And Prey