Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Hunting Free Ranging Whitetails: Sharing Isn’t Always Easy
- Shifting Deer Hunting Strategies With The Rut
- Easy Crock-Pot Venison BBQ: 4 Ingredients
- When Acorns Have Gone Bad
- The Biggest Buck We Have Never Hunted
- How To Use Scrapes To Locate Bucks
- Cooking Deer Meat: Recipe For Slow Cooker Venison Roast
- Hunting Strategies: Adjusting Your Game Plan
- Hunting The Wind
- Broadcasting Fall Food Plots
- Opening Day Challenges!
- The Importance Of Soil Moisture
- Cooking Deer Meat: My Favorite Marinade Recipe For Venison
- Prescribed Fire Scouting
- The Countdown To Hunting Season Continues
- Estimating A Deer’s Age Is Easy If…
- Does Gunshot Noise Spook Deer?
- How To Hunt A New Property
- Deer Stand Locations: Ambush Strategies
- Protecting Fawns For The Future
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 217, January 20th, 2014) Cold Weather Brings Deer Out For Bow Hunting, Plus: Why Trapping Is Important
(Ep. 214, December 30th, 2013) Chasing Big Whitetails In Missouri and Kentucky, Plus: A Focus on Trapping Predators
(Ep. 210, December 2nd, 2013) Exciting Hunt With A Big Buck Dropped Just Feet From The Stand
(Ep. 167, February 4th, 2013) Managing Wildlife for Better Hunting: Tips on Trapping and Habitat Design
(Ep. 161, December 24th, 2012) An Episode Full Of Trapping Tips - With Coyotes To Coons In The Duke Traps
(Ep. 160, December 17th, 2012) Coyote Trapping Tips And A Successful Late Season Bow Hunt - Doe Down!
(Ep. 159, December 10th, 2012) Professional Trapping Tips And Techniques To Balance Predators And Prey