Most Watched Videos
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Winter Preparations For Spring Turkey Hunting
- Dormant Season Prescribed Fires
- For The Deer Hunter You Love: Grilled, Bacon Wrapped Loin/Back Strap Recipe
- Are You Still Thinking About Antlers?
- Scouting Early For Next Deer Season
- Balancing Nest Predators
- Coyote Trapping And Predator Removal
- The Late Season And Food Sources
- Cold Feet, The Downfall Of Any Hunt
- Staying Warm In A Deer Stand
- Identifying A Late Season Problem
- The Dwindling Of Two Face
- Creating A Great Late Season Deer Hunt
- The Second Rut: Strategies To Be Successful
- Hunting Free Ranging Whitetails: Sharing Isn’t Always Easy
- Shifting Deer Hunting Strategies With The Rut
- Easy Crock-Pot Venison BBQ: 4 Ingredients
- When Acorns Have Gone Bad
- The Biggest Buck We Have Never Hunted
- How To Use Scrapes To Locate Bucks
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 272, February 8th, 2015) Managing for healthy wildlife populations includes trapping to balance the predator/prey populations. In this video, step by step instructions on how to make a dirt hole set to trap coyotes.
(Ep. 217, January 20th, 2014) Cold Weather Brings Deer Out For Bow Hunting, Plus: Why Trapping Is Important
(Ep. 214, December 30th, 2013) Chasing Big Whitetails In Missouri and Kentucky, Plus: A Focus on Trapping Predators
(Ep. 210, December 2nd, 2013) Exciting Hunt With A Big Buck Dropped Just Feet From The Stand
(Ep. 167, February 4th, 2013) Managing Wildlife for Better Hunting: Tips on Trapping and Habitat Design
(Ep. 161, December 24th, 2012) An Episode Full Of Trapping Tips - With Coyotes To Coons In The Duke Traps
(Ep. 160, December 17th, 2012) Coyote Trapping Tips And A Successful Late Season Bow Hunt - Doe Down!
(Ep. 159, December 10th, 2012) Professional Trapping Tips And Techniques To Balance Predators And Prey