2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 375, January 29th, 2017) Deer hunters are deer managers! Managing whitetails also means managing the predator populations. This video kicks off with a "spot on" coyote hunt, then a bow hunt that highlights the need for balancing the predator population, followed by tips for more effective predator trapping.