2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
- Prepare For A Second Surge
- How Mature Bucks Use The Wind
- 5 Reasons You Should Film Your Hunt
- Let the Chasing Begin!
- Tough Hunting Conditions
- Got Nighttime Deer Movement?
- The Power Of Doe Patterns
- New Developments!
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 375, January 29th, 2017) Deer hunters are deer managers! Managing whitetails also means managing the predator populations. This video kicks off with a "spot on" coyote hunt, then a bow hunt that highlights the need for balancing the predator population, followed by tips for more effective predator trapping.