2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Trail Cameras: A Great Tool For Deer Hunters
- Deer Hunters That Are The Most Satisfied Have Realistic Expectations
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 2
- Strategies For Hunting The Wind – Part 1
- Deer Hunting And Management: The Effect Of The Changing Predator Base
- Why The Best Deer Hunting Is On Flat Ground
- How Bottlenecks Help Deer Hunters Be More Successful
- A Big Question For Deer Hunters: How Many Bucks?
- Third Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- Second Rule For Managing Deer And Growing Big Bucks
- The First Rule Of Deer Management
- Creating A Great Hunting Location
- Maximize The Growing Season!
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
How To Video
(Ep. 356, September 18th, 2016) This is the time of year that brings lot of changes for whitetails. Watch this episode for an explanation of what's going on with deer right now and over the next few weeks. Stay tuned to the end as Grant shares his hard-core practice for shooting his bow. Just as deer are changing, bow hunters need to be primed and ready for quickly changing hunting situations.
(Ep. 351, August 14th, 2016) We take our hunting strategies to new heights! A food plot renovation just in time for deer season focuses on the magic spot for a new stand. Plus, it's Prime time our archery practice is taken to the next level. See how we plan to make every shot opportunity count!