2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Preparing For Summer: Ticks
- The Benefits Of Roller Crimping
- The Power Of Cover Crops
- Burning Is For The Birds!
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
How To Video
(Ep. 356, September 18th, 2016) This is the time of year that brings lot of changes for whitetails. Watch this episode for an explanation of what's going on with deer right now and over the next few weeks. Stay tuned to the end as Grant shares his hard-core practice for shooting his bow. Just as deer are changing, bow hunters need to be primed and ready for quickly changing hunting situations.
(Ep. 351, August 14th, 2016) We take our hunting strategies to new heights! A food plot renovation just in time for deer season focuses on the magic spot for a new stand. Plus, it's Prime time our archery practice is taken to the next level. See how we plan to make every shot opportunity count!