2017's Most Watched
Grant's Recent Blog Posts
- Gobbler Getting Decoy Strategies
- Internships And Experience
- How To Get Great Turkey Pictures
- Scouting and Early Season Success
- 4 Ways You Can Improve Your Turkey Hunting Footage
- Advanced Trail Camera Tactics
- Providing Minerals for Deer Herd Health
- Soil Samples and Healthy Roots
- Life & Deer Hunting
- Fire, Habitat and Hunting
- The Late Winter Stress Period
- Trapping Predators Boosts Nest Success
- Controlling Tick Populations
- Quality Food Plots
- Hunting Tips For Late Season Success
- Trapping Tips & Techniques
- Why Bucks Shed Their Antlers
- Deer Hunting: Your Best Management Tool
- Keys to Hunting Success in the Post Rut
- Trapping Now, Turkeys Later
Click on a playlist below to see all the videos on that topic.
(Ep. 327, February 28th, 2016) Answering the questions of why and when bucks shed their antlers. Plus, sighting in the Winchester for early season turkey hunting and making wild pork sausage!
(Ep. 323, January 31st, 2016) The first coyote of trapping season is in our Duke Trap. Watch this episode to learn what other critters coyotes are probably killing in your area. Plus: trapping tips for when temperatures plunge and tasty ways to share venison - made easy!
(Ep. 321, January 17th, 2016) Bow hunting on doe patrol in the late season where Adam has a tough call to make when several deer come into range. Plus,a trapping update then the team shows how they make venison brats.
(Ep. 317, December 18th, 2015) A brief Christmas greeting then a bow hunt with Dr. Woods where he shares the strategy behind his successful hunt. Next it's opening day of Iowa's Shotgun season when Rory brings down a nice Iowa buck! Stay tuned to the end for tips on making venison summer sausage.
(Ep. 313, November 22nd, 2015) Rut hunting action in this video! First, a Thanksgiving greeting then on to hunting the Kansas rut! Then bow hunting the Missouri rut with the Coy brothers and Chase White. Plus, Pops gets in the stand and pulls the hammer back for a memorable opening day of rifle season!
(Ep. 309, October 25th, 2015) Iowa opening day bow hunting and ProStaff Ryan and Rory arrow 4 does in an hour! Watch their exciting hunt then see ProStaff Seth and Chase fill an early doe tag before the excitement of antlers coming into range! Plus, making venison jerky and a new shooting lane for rifle season!
(Ep. 308, October 18th, 2015) Bow Hunting Action where patience and planning pay off! Two hunts, two different strategies! Watch as Raleigh, then Daniel, get in the stand and bring home a nice buck and a doe: meat for the freezer!
(Ep. 305, September 27th, 2015) First week of bow season and the team chooses to hunt near a white oak that is dropping acorns. A big, mature buck shows up! The light is fading fast as they work to close the distance. Then on a later hunt a turkey walks into bow range that becomes Thanksgiving dinner!